IGNORED

The Transcendence Orchestra - Modern Methods For Ancient Rituals (2017-12-15)

chenGOD

Coming out on double vinyl and digital vinyls December 2017 on Editions Mego.

Anthony Child (yes the same one that brings some of the most relentless techno) teams up with a guy named Daniel Bean to bring some beauty. Continuing on from his epic ambient sets at Freerotation, this is going to be great for getting into space.

Very nice - new names to me but I dig the track a lot, proper "light a spliff and drift off" burner of a drone piece.

You might know Anthony Child better as part of Surgeon or British Murder Boys

• 2 weeks later...

For reals you guys need to get more Anthony Child into your ears.

Anyhow super looking forward to seeing how he continues in this vein. His "Electronic recordings from the Maui Jungle Vol 1 & 2" are both excellent in this style.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Very nice - new names to me but I dig the track a lot, proper "light a spliff and drift off" burner of a drone piece.

With a growing grudge I await the day that people don't know Future Sound Of London. Not knowing surgeon or British Muder Boys. Bah..humbug!

Not a fan of these analogue drones though. Whatup withat!?

With a growing grudge I await the day that people don't know Future Sound Of London. Not knowing surgeon or British Muder Boys. Bah..humbug!

Not a fan of these analogue drones though. Whatup withat!?

I know Surgeon and BMB. FSOL is name-checked a lot by some vaporwave fans and many were born after their heyday

• 3 weeks later...

Archived