how dare u

jus never tried lifting (honest)  

no wonder t level low

fukk lifting (honest)

how dare u

ijust don't like the *bang*noises the weigghtds make when they hit the floor

result of low t level

lol.(jk cheesey)

Yah- the belly thing was referring to "people who lift", trying to max their gains by eating 3000 to 5000+ calories a day, and spending several hours in the gym a day, and not on gear.

this is totally a thing yah

dudes get into lifting for health or to look good or whatever, but the more you do it the more the sensation of lifting itself starts to feel like the real reward, and your goal becomes just being able to lift heavier objects & get more of that satisfying "intense" feeling. the things you were originally lifting for start to seem like lowly societal conditioning trying to tempt you from the virtuous path. you turn into a big fat musclehulk. 170 pound dudes with low body fat% look like sticks to you now because they can still touch their own backs

i mean like i can feel the temptation there whenever i go to the gym, to just say "fukkit" & start slamming back four cartons of eggs a day in pursuit of crazy mass. luckily i'm also into yoga & dancing which favour lightness//balance//flexibility & thus balance that compulsion out

So

how much do u lift

When I do a handstand, I carry the Earth above my head, so I'm pretty fucking strong, if that's what you want to know.

• 2 weeks later...

You know what pumps testosterone?

Sniffin your own farts while touching your peen while driving a V8 while listening to TCM with a hot woman sitting next to you.

Let's not blow this out of proportion. Men are not capable of multi-tasking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

ok finally i can tell the truth about testosterone

it was a HOAX all along. Just a stupid ass meme. I just didn't understand it

doesn't help anything, if you're having problms they're not gonna heal with test-ost-e-rone. doesn't make u any more manly, doesnt make your dick harder or get u twelve irish broads

doesn't stop you from computing

doesn't heal da depreson

doesn't make you better tracks

then after u talk about it with Da Guys...they just say 'ohh u kno testosterone isnt gonna change u really' or 'lol u gotta wait 3 months.. ahh sry u gotta wait 6 months'...

so it's really jus a "joke" betwen us who didn't understand the meme part and thought it was reality

you son of a bitch, you tell me this now after I've invested my life savings in experimental t-boosting drugs?

Ye but it cool cos we can still find some stoopid fukks to buy them supplements!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just spread the testosterone word lolllll

• 8 months later...

High bro`s

I've crakked the code.... I no kno why the Dr brescriped TRT (Testoestoner Replacement Therape) dosnt work. U still depressed as fukk and your balls are shriveled? I feel u my man

So the medical answer is: just injec more testostreonre

you got science backin u

chekit out 

https://psychnews.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.pn.2019.12b11

Depreson symptoms were most improved in bros who were prescribed high doses of testosterone (500 mg/week or higher). Some previous trials used much lover doses, which may explain why the mood effects following use of testosteorne were not seen, the authors noted.

And u kno.. this TRT bulls hit is 4 TIMES LOVER DOSES. Fukken 120 mg's a week... Like wow... Ain't no wonder u still depresed and not lustful and the Doctor's pocket/wallet is getting thicker ? U gettin fool led.

ANd you kno.. all the REAL bros who are on TRT and are not depresesd.. Their NOT using 120 mgs a week. They use 500-1000 mg a week and go for it and depression erases. And they do it becus they can, they gota prescripton. But all the poor fucks who go to Dr sayeng "mate I think I'm depreson" and they get big costs and still deprsessed..

So if u reeding this.. and u on TRT... just do 4 times bigger doses and u'll be good and rememeber to subscribe to my chanel and checkout my sponsors and checkout the new video next week see you bros n mates. 

Archived