IGNORED

Testosterone levels

cheeseburgerwalrus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess this one counts as another all-nighter. I believe I started my first walk between 10-11 PM, came back, made that post and went for another right after. I just returned and it's 6:30 AM. Walked close to 30 km in total. Buh-reddy good? It's definitely liberating. Hanging out at gas stations is kinda chill too. 

This nurse gave me instructions on how to inject myself so I don't have to bother her anymore. So I showed her how to do it. She gave me the needle and all that. I took my pants off (real nice looking jeans) and had only my undies on. And I took the syringe and needle etc and wiped my skin clean and then proceeded to put the needle o my skin. Tried to push it through, but it would not go in. Took a while. Tried to push harder and then it entered through my skin into my muscle. Then I realized. It's happening again. Had a raging boner on. My dick was all swollen and was ready to party. Fukn eel.

The nurse said "ye bro it's not nice to inject yourself u kno but man's gotta do what man's gotta do them health". I replied "ye not nice". She continued "it's not nice gnome sane but u kno if one would enjoy piercing themself with a needle then one would have serious issues with their mental health".

True that

You may hit a nerve, get an infection, or hit a vein, so you should be aware of those.

what the fuk are u talking about? You may hit your head, get aids or hit a wall. why the fuk wud u even mention that kinda things?????

this is a HEALTH thread. not UNHEALTH thread

You may hit a nerve, get an infection, or hit a vein, so you should be aware of those.

what the fuk are u talking about? You may hit your head, get aids or hit a wall. why the fuk wud u even mention that kinda things?????

Just a pre-emptive warning; it's nothing to get anxious about, but you should know to always aspirate the syringe, or if you get a sudden jolt of pain, or a painful red swelling over the next few days etc. be clued up to know as to what's going on.

Most long term steroid users I know of have hit a nerve or a vein at some point.

Just a pre-emptive warning; it's nothing to get anxious about, but you should know to always aspirate the syringe, or if you get a sudden jolt of pain, or a painful red swelling over the next few days etc. be clued up to know as to what's going on.

Most long term steroid users I know of have hit a nerve or a vein at some point.

Bro I'm not a "steroid user" I'm a MEDICAL PATIENT and didn't I mention I got TAUGHT BY THE SEXIEST MASTER??????? My post started with: "This nurse gave me instructions on how to inject myself"

i bet ur not half as sexy as this nurse m8

I kno all about "aspriatng" and all that my man

Do You Even Lift?

Archived