IGNORED

Testosterone levels

cheeseburgerwalrus

Always funny seeing people who havent gotten off their ass in years list the side effects of way too much exercise as some kind of excuse. Not addressing anyone on this thread, just something that happens very often. "Running is horrible for your knees" yea man, so is having to move around 50kgs of lard

Running is pretty bad though unless your form is on point and have the correct footwear. A non-impact exercise is a better alternative, such as swimming or rowing, for which there's basically no arguments to go against it outside of an injury or that non-HIIT style aerobic exercise isn't helpful for a bodybuilder's muscle gain.

Fat loss is 95% diet at any rate, which the gen pop isn't aware of for whatever reason.

yeah for real. I bike ~60 miles a week on hilly terrain (commute) and I didn’t start noticing a change until I downloaded a calorie counter

also once you start putting your beers in there hooooly fuck will it cut down on your alcohol intake.

yes. the calorie counting thing seemed silly at first but aye, it does the job! been using one (Lifesum) for a month now, and it has turned me into some kind of straight edge fish & veggie eater. Haven’t felt better in my entire life tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

BroS. If U Go and let sexy chikk draw ur blood and u get the testosterone level please post results here (with a jpg) i'l'l pay if u have 1 done becus i asked this like 15 pages ago yet no1 has posted their LEVELS in here so pls go have dem done and we can be miserable 2twogether

• 3 weeks later...

My test results came back. I have 519 ng/dl (18 nmol), with SHBG value of 47 nmol. This is pretty average, doc says it's completely normal and a good result. I'm just happy it's not in the buzzfeed 300s, but I'm a bit concerned about the high amount of SHBG, which binds test and reduces the amount that's freely available. I don't really have any symptoms of low T except a history of anxiety disorder and lousy body hair growth, it was more out of curiosity than anything else. I feel very good in the day-to-day and pack on muscle easily. I did take the blood test during a nasty cold, and I've been on a caloric deficit for several months, with some extra gut flab to lose. I'll definitely take the test again later this year when circumstances are different. Maybe that onion diet thing is worth looking into, one dude who did it for a month halved his SHBG...

My test results came back. I have 519 ng/dl (18 nmol), with SHBG value of 47 nmol. This is pretty average, doc says it's completely normal and a good result. I'm just happy it's not in the buzzfeed 300s, but I'm a bit concerned about the high amount of SHBG, which binds test and reduces the amount that's freely available. I don't really have any symptoms of low T except a history of anxiety disorder and lousy body hair growth, it was more out of curiosity than anything else. I feel very good in the day-to-day and pack on muscle easily. I did take the blood test during a nasty cold, and I've been on a caloric deficit for several months, with some extra gut flab to lose. I'll definitely take the test again later this year when circumstances are different. Maybe that onion diet thing is worth looking into, one dude who did it for a month halved his SHBG...

Omg!!!! Thank u for posting results! 18 is healthy ye. Lol I thought this "TreatMent" was gonna cure my anxxxiety but it didn't so lolsz

I dunno dudez.  I didn't have low test, but my doctor put me on a cycle of Deca + Test + Dianabol for the past 2 months, working in conjunction with my dietician and trainer.  For some reason I've put on about 35 pounds of lean muscle mass, my body fat went from 16% to 8%, and I look super fucking jacked.  I'm never tired, even though I'm spending 2 hours in the gym and also training cardio daily.

Is this an indication that I might actually have low test now?  Dunno what to do.  My clothes don't fit anymore.  My physique is more dense than an Olympic gymnast.  Please assist.

I dunno dudez.  I didn't have low test, but my doctor put me on a cycle of Deca + Test + Dianabol for the past 2 months, working in conjunction with my dietician and trainer.  For some reason I've put on about 35 pounds of lean muscle mass, my body fat went from 16% to 8%, and I look super fucking jacked.  I'm never tired, even though I'm spending 2 hours in the gym and also training cardio daily.

Is this an indication that I might actually have low test now?  Dunno what to do.  My clothes don't fit anymore.  My physique is more dense than an Olympic gymnast.  Please assist.

Hot

so

U making the IDMs ???

whas da rpboelms? u spending to omuch time training your Body and not enough computing timing??

this doesnt sound right! you're an idm maniac, for god sake! you should be fat with tits and scoliosis

Just for clarity because it can be hard to know these days, but this is a joke thteaf, right? Nobody here actually believes this pseudoscientific horseshiy, right?

On second thought I'd rather not know.

Just for clarity because it can be hard to know these days, but this is a joke thteaf, right? Nobody here actually believes this pseudoscientific horseshiy, right?

On second thought I'd rather not know.

What is a thteaf

Testosterone.....pseudoscientific?

u kno it my man... I don't understand what is "pseudo"scientific about this?

Too much exercise also results in elevated cortisol production, which gives men that lovely belly.

So if you want max test levels and rippling muscles, you gotta work out fucking hard- but for short periods- and rest really well.  3 hour gym sessions ain't good for anybody, unless you're on gear.

what!? how many long distance runners/cyclists/swimmers/whatever do you know with a belly? a distinction between lifting weights in a gym and actual training might be in place here.

in general, it's the long distance athletes being uber low-fat skinny. (not sure about their test levels though)

agreeing that being 3 hours in a gym (lifting weights) is not right though. no argument there. 

Peace is right, it's why they recommend 45 mins max for weight lifting. 

Cortisol and the stress response also negatively impacts blood pressure etc, increasing cardiovascular risk. Long term endurance style athletes are at elevated risk for heart attack/stroke as as result of the cortisol release, although my understanding is the stress response is slightly diff for cardio vs weight lifting.

edit: my understanding anyway. I'm no doctorologist.

I actually generate excess testosterone and get other gym dudes to extract it direct from my balls via the shaft

Story time:

Research on the action of testosterone received a brief boost in 1889, when the Harvard professor Charles-Édouard Brown-Séquard (1817–1894), then in Paris, self-injected subcutaneously a "rejuvenating elixir" consisting of an extract of dog and guinea pig testicle. He reported in The Lancet that his vigor and feeling of well-being were markedly restored but the effects were transient

Archived