IGNORED

Testosterone levels

cheeseburgerwalrus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know someone that used to boast about injecting drugs directly into his tear ducts, and now he's happily married with a family and they all live in a shed at the bottom of his parents garden.

Do you reckon it was T he was shooting in his eyes?

You may hit a nerve, get an infection, or hit a vein, so you should be aware of those.

what the fuk are u talking about? You may hit your head, get aids or hit a wall. why the fuk wud u even mention that kinda things?????

this is a HEALTH thread. not UNHEALTH thread

Just a pre-emptive warning; it's nothing to get anxious about, but you should know to always aspirate the syringe, or if you get a sudden jolt of pain, or a painful red swelling over the next few days etc. be clued up to know as to what's going on.

Most long term steroid users I know of have hit a nerve or a vein at some point.

Bro I'm not a "steroid user" I'm a MEDICAL PATIENT and didn't I mention I got TAUGHT BY THE SEXIEST MASTER??????? My post started with: "This nurse gave me instructions on how to inject myself"

i bet ur not half as sexy as this nurse m8

I kno all about "aspriatng" and all that my man

Do You Even Lift?

hey! yo shoof back off from those steroids a bit. yo talk smells like an overdose! mayday!

Gotta make sure you test your osterone when it's ripe and still in alpha testing phase because otherwise you're in risk of contaminating yourself with beta test osterone and literally intravenously cucking yourself

Also to completely strip an easy shitpost from any conceptual integrity I kinda wanna correct myself on my previously stated crying frequency, it's actually only been about twice a week. It's not random either, I know what it's related to but I can't put it in a way that would provide any value to this discussion. It's a super weird thing though.

Gotta make sure you test your osterone when it's ripe and still in alpha testing phase because otherwise you're in risk of contaminating yourself with beta test osterone and literally intravenously cucking yourself

Also to completely strip an easy shitpost from any conceptual integrity I kinda wanna correct myself on my previously stated crying frequency, it's actually only been about twice a week. It's not random either, I know what it's related to but I can't put it in a way that would provide any value to this discussion. It's a super weird thing though.

Ye bro man sending warm hugs to your way:) ur life sounds enjoyful if u got snow and all that too

at least i  imagine so

u walkin snow blind to the gas station

Man gotta admit I too do the crying in the night, outside my home thing lol. I usually walk to this bridge in the forest and then just walk back to watmm. I cry too. And talk aloud. 2-4 AM but I only walk under an hour lol.

wana walk with me?

Thanks. There's a bunch of snow for sure. It's like nature computing itself and I'm being computed externally as a part of it but I'm simultaneously internally uncomputing myself. As a result there's 0 computing going on which feels quite healthy. 

wana walk with me?

Why yes, yes I do

I don't know if this is too much Real Talk™ for the thread but it feels kinda relevant to the topic. For the past month or so I've started randomly crying. Not every day but maybe every other day or every third day. It's strange because normally I feel completely indifferent towards everything. I don't get emotional when reading about tragic news or stories. Sad movies don't make me cry. Recently I saw my sister for the first time in two years after she returned from abroad and pretty much felt nothing. I'm not a fearful person either nor do I panic easily if things go south. 

The crying sometimes happens indoors but most often when I take a nightly walk outside by myself. I've been in the habit of doing that every now and then since I was like 14 but lately it has got out of control. I've literally spent entire nights wandering outside. I carry a book with me in a backpack and go to a gas station or a 24/7 gym and stay there reading for a while. It's usually a gas station though because I can grab a cup of coffee and something to eat as well. There are always barely any other customers around. I don't listen to music nor do I carry a laptop. Aside from the book (and wallet and keys) I just have my cell phone, charger and a powerbank for "emergencies". I wish I didn't have to carry those either. As I'm walking a part of me fantasizes that I had no place to go back to or any belongings other than what I have on my person. A part of me wishes that I could just walk until my feet no longer work. Then rest for a while and continue. And repeat the cycle forever I guess. 

I might have to wait until the harshest winter is over but I have plans to buy some proper camping gear and kinda do that. Maybe rent a cheaper apartment in a remote location and only go there at weekends. I dunno. I love being in the open air, embraced by the ambient sounds but only when I'm alone. Fucking sucks to be outside when there are other people there. That's gonna be a problem if I'm gonna have a steady day job or go back to school one day. I've just really begun to loathe being indoors by myself for some reason.

Maybe try moving back to you rparentesd place? I have my own apartmetn but I haven't spent a night in there in like 5 months or something,......?? something to think about..............My own home sucks big time it's a PIT. of misery and loneliness

I guido you to have your T levels checked.move back to your moms place and start shooting testosterone. Make your mom happy

Archived