IGNORED

How much time do you spend not computing/not on the internet (the second time)

cheeseburgerwalrus

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don realy like computas that much u kno...it jus all i kno...i justed to have a butiful gurl....i never computed (but i studied computa science with her...).. we spent 24 hoursa day wit each other... and i only used tis computer "in my head".. like i dint have a real computer but i imagined i was computeng. and it was like a drag. we wud be layng in sex positons on the bed....and i wud drift off into the inside-world of me.. and start computing like a madman u kno...u kno im a hoardah man too so i wud be u kno scrollang thru my music folders in my fuken heed and u kno just sortang stuff etc... in my head..

and i say to her many a time.. i gots to visit home.. i went home..went to the fukken computa..she didnt kno..

it was like i was drinken secretly...and den we broke up becos i wud be computang and she fond out....

i been sufferang from panick attax and general sadness and u kno it from since (my) childhood,,, and i been tryna not "tink" because thinkenig makes me feel real bad... ye i was like u kno 7teen or 8teen or sumtang when i fond out i don really like use my heed at all...i didnt tink At All...becos it was use to be maken me feel bad so u kno i wud be jus computang all day and u kno driftang..... when i was tat age i realised i dont have athought of my own and i  dont kno how to think or u kno....

but now i'v benzos and i can compute and use my heed at the same time. and it good but i kno i wud be content if i cud jus compute for all my life n u kno just stop thinken

kids

dont compute

Wow i had forgoten how bjnice life can be he he

just layen on a real plush lush blanket with a klaptop on my othee r hand and some nutella cake obn my other hand and n my moyth

2 pillows

and listeneng to autechre live (on lab top speakems ofc he he )

life is nice

somtimes u forget what "pleasant" evenmeans

iths this :)

wow not a care in the world

This is the most xanax post I've ever seen.

I discovered quite a dangerous life hack, I very rarely used to take xanax, even in the deepest depths of my anxiety disorder. Now that's gone though, I only get drunk about every 2 weeks. If I drink until 6 am, no matter how drunk I am, if I take 0.5 mg of xanax, I wake up 10 hours later with no trace of a hangover a deep, profound calm for the first 4 hours of my day.this happens to be a spectacular to record piano music.

i don realy like computas that much u kno...it jus all i kno...i justed to have a butiful gurl....i never computed (but i studied computa science with her...).. we spent 24 hoursa day wit each other... and i only used tis computer "in my head".. like i dint have a real computer but i imagined i was computeng. and it was like a drag. we wud be layng in sex positons on the bed....and i wud drift off into the inside-world of me.. and start computing like a madman u kno...u kno im a hoardah man too so i wud be u kno scrollang thru my music folders in my fuken heed and u kno just sortang stuff etc... in my head..

and i say to her many a time.. i gots to visit home.. i went home..went to the fukken computa..she didnt kno..

it was like i was drinken secretly...and den we broke up becos i wud be computang and she fond out....

i been sufferang from panick attax and general sadness and u kno it from since (my) childhood,,, and i been tryna not "tink" because thinkenig makes me feel real bad... ye i was like u kno 7teen or 8teen or sumtang when i fond out i don really like use my heed at all...i didnt tink At All...becos it was use to be maken me feel bad so u kno i wud be jus computang all day and u kno driftang..... when i was tat age i realised i dont have athought of my own and i  dont kno how to think or u kno....

but now i'v benzos and i can compute and use my heed at the same time. and it good but i kno i wud be content if i cud jus compute for all my life n u kno just stop thinken

kids

dont compute

moar people shoudl share they're experiense so peeps finally NO how bad computering is

Really going to miss that sweet free time computing when it's back to computing for work tomorrow.

ye thates eggsanctly what i mean. u got ying and yang . . . procrastination makes life and bein in hurry (gots to make tis quikk) feals good somthymes.. ? ? i kno wat u mean my man(mover)

I discovered quite a dangerous life hack, I very rarely used to take xanax, even in the deepest depths of my anxiety disorder. Now that's gone though, I only get drunk about every 2 weeks. If I drink until 6 am, no matter how drunk I am, if I take 0.5 mg of xanax, I wake up 10 hours later with no trace of a hangover a deep, profound calm for the first 4 hours of my day.this happens to be a spectacular to record piano music.

hiya bro

hav u ever tried like an otha life hakk..get drank every day (or nite) and take xanax every 6 am ? goals,,

nowt personal, but a Diazepam script can't be too hard to source in Scotlin (Scotlin rings a bell with yer av for some reason)?

illicit benzos are a fucked deal mate, unless you have a source in north America = Chinese economies of scale watered down wank with chalk & repressed, adding alcohol is wtf w/benzos

legal benzos? now that's entirely different moral labyrinth, cos they're soooooo sooooo nice

^ How do you get hold of xanax dude? Benzos are bad, dude. Steer clear.

theyre piss easy to get hold of it. i do 0.5mg every three weeks or so. 

They don't prescribe Alprazolam in the UK IIRC, are you referring to another benzo or one of those RCs that are pressed into the Xanax shape?

im not sure il be getting seizures taking 0.5mg every 3 weeks. i often dont take it for 2-3 months at a time. 

the only reason im taking xanax rather than diazepam is because a strip of 14 of them has lasted me about a year, and ive still got 3 left. 

most of them got used for actual panic attacks back when i was actually anxious.

i'm telling you this from first-hand experience you numbskull. i dunno how often you take them and it matters what kind you are taking but depending on the half-life of the chemical it starts to build up in your blood in larger and larger amounts if you take them daily, which in turn ramps up tolerance and dependance. it's good to always have a taper plan in case you suddenly run out or lose them somehow, because then you are potentially put in a very dangerous position.

i'm telling you this from first-hand experience you numbskull. i dunno how often you take them and it matters what kind you are taking but depending on the half-life of the chemical it starts to build up in your blood in larger and larger amounts if you take them daily, which in turn ramps up tolerance and dependance. it's good to always have a taper plan in case you suddenly run out or lose them somehow, because then you are potentially put in a very dangerous position.

It would be stupid to ignore this advice.

In a certain amount of the population it can trigger permanent seizure conditions and epilepsy where they didn't previously exist. There are a bajilleon studies on it. Not just from withdrawal either, from what I understand. Long term even low dose use essentially rewires your brain, does it not?

Well I reckon this guy didn't taper

what happend 2u?

"or lose them somehow" lol

Archived