IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

I wonder how many more people would drink coffee regularly if they got constipated.

I used to eat a lot of spicy food at some point in my life. Each meal had eye watering amounts of chili. Which also meant that I had to go to poo quite often with some fiery stuff coming out of my butt. Then when I quit eating all that chili unsurprisingly I got constipated because my stomach wasn't accustomed to such mild foods.

It took Black Sabbath up until halfway through the 6th album to release a bad track.  That's an impressively good run.  (For anyone wondering, Supertzar is the winner, followed up with Am I Going Insane.  Double whammy.)  The Writ teeters on the verge... it's either terrible or genius I can't decide.  Maybe 50/50 from columns A and B.

Nah those are all good. Technical Ecstasy and Never Say Die aren’t as bad as they’re made out to be either.

The band Ghost is basically The Shins with lyrics about Satan but they’re considered metal while Kvelertak is not, according to The Metal Archives. I’ve mentioned this before but it’s still so goddamn silly

I support alternative forms of transport but Ive never met a cool person who rides a penny board, solo wheel, electric skateboard, longboard, folding bike, electric scooter or regular scooter.

I was thinking last night how people are always calling things phallic. Then I thought, is a skyscraper phallic, or are a penis and a skyscraper actually united under an indecipherable quality?

Maybe the penis isn’t the original form of whatever phallic is, but is just another iteration of a true platonic form, something hidden and cosmic.

Anyways, I just think it’s dumb that people are always thinking in terms of genitalia, or that you can be into astrology and post photos of yourself fingering a peach like it’s the deepest thing ever.

Maybe we aren’t the nexus, but just a mirrror, and maybe sex is just a metaphor for something else.

Edited by sheathe

I was thinking last night how people are always calling things phallic. Then I thought, is a skyscraper phallic, or are a penis and a skyscraper actually united under an indecipherable quality?

Maybe the penis isn’t the original form of whatever phallic is, but is just another iteration of a true platonic form, something hidden and cosmic.

Anyways, I just think it’s dumb that people are always thinking in terms of genitalia, or that you can be into astrology and post photos of yourself fingering a peach like it’s the deepest thing ever.

Maybe we aren’t the nexus, but just a mirrror, and maybe sex is just a metaphor for something else.

I saw some clips of underwater snails and sea anemones swallowing fish whole and the first thing that came to mind was a giant sea pussy engulfing everything in its path. Imagine one of these things being big enough to devour a fuckin aircraft carrier. 

With the right adjustments it could work tho.  Something more along the lines of "at lunch I noticed myself eating burritos.  Then later on something similar happened, but it was dinner instead of lunch and taquitos instead of burritos.  Wild."

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Technical Ecstasy and Never Say Die aren’t as bad as they’re made out to be either.

If side A of TE were merged with side B of NSD, that would be an excellent album.  The reverse would be hilarious.

About to venture into Dio era BS (ha!), curious to hear where this leads... possibly castles, dragons and vibrato for days?  Maybe I'll be into that?  Man... I didn't realize how far reaching their discog was.  

It took me a while to listen to Heaven And Hell, but I was pleasantly surprised and it has one of my favorite album covers ever.

Listening now.  It's good, but it sounds like it should be an Iron Maiden album.  Then again, this album is probably why iron Maiden decided to sound like that... *checks date on first IM album*  Maiden's debut was 11 days prior to this one, so there goes that theory.  It was also released on Avril 14, thereby making it a "most IDM" contender for 2019.  That also means RDJ is a huge Maiden fan, since he made the reference.  Nice one Richard.

*oh hey - guy who produced this also produced 11 subsequent Iron Maiden albums.  It all makes sense now.

Anyway, this is far enough removed from the rest of the Sabbath discog that I think I can stop here.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

2 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I've always done that.  I also cleanse it under the tap and proceed to suck the water from the brush to rinse my mouth out.

knowing.jpg

?

Edited by yekker

I guess this is my first post on Nu WATMM. I'm tired af right now - too tired to think, too tired for any entertainment. Just enough stamina to make this post.

And I gotta pack into a van with 5 other people in the morning on a 6-hour road trip. But at least it's on paid leave, and all vehicle occupants are adults.