IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

Perhaps not, but you probably like a lot of music that was influenced by it.

so music can be good enough to justify raping kids?

I'm guessing it's safe to say you'd be striking MJ in this theoretical moral quandary.

Fun fact: 1993 film Free Willy featured MJ's song Will You Be There as its theme

Starts to make sense once you put the pieces together. And to think Free Willy was a family film...(puke)

Fun fact: 1993 film Free Willy featured MJ's song Will You Be There as its theme

Starts to make sense once you put the pieces together. And to think Free Willy was a family film...(puke)

I think the music video for this was when I first became aware of Michael Jackson. I was 6 and had a few questions.

“Why doesn’t this lady have boobs?”

“But how is that a guy?”

“Ok...how is that a black guy?”

These questions have still not been adequately answered.

I think the music video for this was when I first became aware of Michael Jackson. I was 6 and had a few questions.

“Why doesn’t this lady have boobs?”

“But how is that a guy?”

“Ok...how is that a black guy?”

These questions have still not been adequately answered.

At this point, I think the best way to describe him is an enigma. I recall seeing most of Moonwalker when I was that age. Hell, that movie alone was basically an enigmatic projection of his ego.

I think fame and stardom has a way of distorting certain people in such a way that they diverge from their original birth form to a point which is unrecognizable by childhood peers.

If you meet someone named Kip Kerfuffle, they were sent from another dimension to kill you because the piece of pizza you were about to eat contained bacteria which could be made into a biologic antidote to cure a horrific plague on the subcontinent of ·ÿ€ÒØ∏¨ÁÁÁÁ˜˜ÂǸ¸¸¸ē666ÎÅÅñæł§ę∏∏’∏∏∏Ú∏∏∏∏∏ııÇ∏∏∏∏ı∏∏∏Òı˜m˛˛˛˛∏∏∏ı˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘∏∏∏¯¯¯¯¯¯¯∏∏∏¸∏∏∏∏∏∏∏∏∏·

Sometimes when I read lyrics and don't like them I just make up my own and pretend theirs don't exist. This is especially easy to do with hardcore or grindcore.

People in huge tropical metropolises like to hang out in malls for a reason.

Because they're public places with air conditioning.

Yes, and the air quality is way better and the noise levels much lower than outdoors and no horrendous traffic. Try having a peaceful outdoor stroll in a place like Jakarta..

Guy stopped me and asked me for change at Kings Cross this morning when I was on the 7am quickmarch to work. Pulled out my headphones to see what he wanted, told him i didn't have any and carried on walking.

Ten-fifteen minutes later I was walking up Caledonian Rd and the same guy came walking towards me.

Took me about 5 seconds to realise he'd caught a bus and was now walking back down his change hustling route, but in that 5 seconds I was experiencing some intense glitch in the matrix shit.

People in huge tropical metropolises like to hang out in malls for a reason.

Because they're public places with air conditioning.

Yes, and the air quality is way better and the noise levels much lower than outdoors and no horrendous traffic. Try having a peaceful outdoor stroll in a place like Jakarta..

hanging out in a tropical mall seems like a very vaporwave activity 

I think the perfect pet would be a cat with no arms or legs that crawled around like a worm 

Being addicted to a mild sedative + smoking weed daily while watching reruns Always Sunny is universally a part of coming of age for young men aged 16 - 19

Being addicted to a mild sedative + smoking weed daily while watching reruns Always Sunny is universally a part of coming of age for young men aged 16 - 19

mumble rap lyrics gotta come from somewhere.