IGNORED

NAMM 2018 : The thread

d-a-m-o

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah my GAS slapped the shit out of me last year and I'm kind of tuckered out from it, all I want now is new monitors and mixer.  Naturally I'm curious about Elektron, Korg, Teenage Engineering, and Bastl but I kind of hope I forget about NAMM by the time the 25th rolls around.

You know, I'm honestly just pretty sad I don't have likeminded friends to jam with, and no time anyhow.

Same. I want to just chuck some shit in my backpack and hang out with someone making the bleeps and bloops.

Also I looking back on my posts in the GAS thread holds up the ugly mirror to me. I bought some huge stuff last year and now it is time to make it sing.

Two posts? Just started today? No bickering, rumors, speculation or anything?

You are like little babies.

Watch this:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/electronic-music-instruments-and-electronic-music-production/1179147-namm-2018-your-predictions-rumors-desires.html

l o l

54 pages o_O

just hoping for op-z news honestly

Guest Chesney

I'm trying not to be interested, I have everything I could ever want, it would be terribly greedy to want more. I am a whore though, a dirty little whore...etc

I have been really good past few years, only getting things I need in order to complete a mission and not getting caught up in starry eyed love affairs or hype. Apart from Matrixbrute, that was a lapse in common sense but i'm cool with it now.

I've absolutely no room for any hardware shenanigans so I'm relatively safe from GAS when it comes to the yearly NAMM shows .... Unless there's some wild software being announced (any rumours ?)

Minibrute 2 looks like a pretty nice synth for the cost. For a lot of people this would be a great option, seems plenty diverse in its range of sounds and live manipulation capabilities.

Arturia also mentioned something more coming out tomorrow, hinting 'save the best for last' or something so...?

but it wouldnt have any knobs not keys cause their other products have those already and that'd make their other products obsolete, so we can expect a digital theremin, poly of course

Unless there's some wild software being announced (any rumours ?)

Patiently waiting for Superbooth 2018... and Zebra 3! An updated Zebra 2, with the same insane audio lushness as Repro, would be my favorite synth ever. Can't wait.

Zebra 3! An updated Zebra 2, with the same insane audio lushness as Repro, would be my favorite synth ever. Can't wait.

Oooh is that gonna be at NAMM ?! Stretched my wallet in getting HZ Zebra back in the day so will get the wonderful thing for free when it's released ...

Archived