IGNORED

Most Normie Possessions

hello spiral

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually do have two copies of 1984

TZa3bDu.jpg

Give us a borrow of that Half Life book, last time I looked it a used copy cost silly money.

I bought that thing brand new from GAME in Burton-upon-Trent, at the time when it was already rare, for £7.

One of the better bargains I've purchased.

Nice. About six months ago I sold Julian Cope's Modern Antiquarian on eBay as I was strapped for cash. Last week I found it in a charity shop for two quid. I started laughing when I spotted the spine.

also HL2 has to be a competitor for most IDM game

Won't argue with that. I just happened upon this tonight, which is apparently due out in just a couple of days

(Third party devs tho, not official Valve)

Who knows what Valve does these days besides occasional CS:GO updates. We can't really confirm or deny HL3 being in the works, as they know how to keep a tight lid on their ongoing projects. But if they were to go ahead with it, I would imagine an almost total story and cast overhaul would be necessary. In terms of canon, Valve has the G-Man's effectively god-like powers to fall back on, so he can move Gordon to any point he pleases along the timeline. And to any location, for that matter.

harry potter book collection is pretty normie

same with DVDs

or go super saiyan normie and DVR the Freeform channel airings because those include all the deleted scenes. also know that Freeform used to be called ABC Family until 2016

Archived