IGNORED

FRACTAL INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY

pcock

can you guys help me, im very drunk, and i want to rip into my friend for sending me this:

Welcome to the beautiful movement of Solidary Economy that through the generosity, confidence and commitment multiplies the abundance of all!!!

We enter the circle with 150€, which when we complete become 600€ and then 4800€. All together we help each other to co-create an easier reality for everyone!

4 steps to follow:

1. I enter the Mandala delivering a gift of 150€ or dollars according to place (The gift idea is important because energetically when we do something good to another we always do it to ourselves). Once the 8 outer places (FIRES) of the Mandala are completed,  this is divided in two and I get to the position to invite (WIND).
2. Here we all have to bring at least 2 trusted friends to join the Mandala knowing that I am offering them a great opportunity for economic growth and because in this way the movement continues and keeps going without stopping. When the 8 exterior places are completed, the Mandala is divided again in two.
3. As we move to the third position (EARTH) we continue inviting to help the organic movement of the telar. When the 8 exterior places are completed, the Mandala is divided again in two.
4. In this position (WATER), I am now in the middle of the Mandala where I receive 150€ x 8 = 1200€. I keep 600€ and I give the other 600€ to the same person to whom I gave my first 150€ when I joined the Mandala. So I leave the Mandala but I keep accompanying all those who gave me the 150€ until they are completed knowing that when they receive their 1200€ they will give me back 600€ each, which become 4800€ at the end of the mandala.

Important:
For the mandala to flow fluidly, our commitment is very important!!! We all have to bring in minimum 2 people, ideally in a week. So if I start on day 1st of the month, I will receive my first gift at the end of the same month. I will deliver my second gift and max one month later I will receive the 4800€.

It is also important to take care of the friends I invite. If they do not get their two friends I help them to find them!!!

Let's realize the incredible possibility that this is for everyone!!! Transform 150€ into 4800€ by helping, teaming and cooperating. It's a great opportunity to create an easier reality by moving money between us!!!

however im too pissed/stupid to actually figure out exactly how the maths is a complete scam. is it basically your standard pyramid scheme with extra steps and the word FRACTAL added?

is it basically your standard pyramid scheme with extra steps and the word FRACTAL added?

Usually in a pyramid scheme there's some actual type of product or service, no? 

This sounds like people just sending other people money, for nothing. lol. =/

I quit my job after investing in polygons.

It was a fucking horrible idea. I lost everything and had to sell drugs to crawl my way back from the abyss and finally re-enter society.

I quit my job after investing in polygons.

It was a fucking horrible idea. I lost everything and had to sell drugs to crawl my way back from the abyss and finally re-enter society.

not as bad as investing in fractals

even if you crawl out, you're just back where you started

Archived