IGNORED

WATMM Featured Artists

hayhook

I think Joyrex said this issue may be moot (or almost?) once the new forum comes online because of tagging or...something. I don't remember exactly.

But anyway LEGOWELT SUBFORUM please and thank you

Awhile back I suggested Rephlex Records and it was added as a Music discussion subforum!

I'd probably say Legowelt. Maybe Drexciya. I would of said 0PN awhile too but I dunno, I feel like it'd be pretty limited/small.

TBH I can think of labels and/or genres. I rather have subforums for stuff like Skam or WARP or any of the braindance-oriented labels and imprints, hell look how long the dubstep and vaporwave threads are, for those over any artist I could think of. 

The new forum will have many more options on how to display content from the various forums, so I think going forward, it won't be as much of an issue to say create a subforum for a specific genre or artist, as how the new content gets consumed will be much more intuitive.

Archived