IGNORED

Eminem - Kamikaze

worms

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like many, when i was a troubled loser teen coming from a broken home, i whoreshipped those 2 first albums.

he was smart, funny and deranged and dr dre's beats were amazing, a golden duo. but jeez what the hell happenend to him these last 15 years?

i hope for him it's a good album and people give him the credit he deserves but i'm not sure i'll ever be in the mood for some new shady, and that beasty boys album cover wtf??

like many, when i was a troubled loser teen coming from a broken home, i whoreshipped those 2 first albums.

he was smart, funny and deranged and dr dre's beats were amazing, a golden duo. but jeez what the hell happenend to him these last 15 years?

i hope for him it's a good album and people give him the credit he deserves but i'm not sure i'll ever be in the mood for some new shady, and that beasty boys album cover wtf??

Jesus Tapdancing Christ ooze. How can you hype up Kanye's vomit and poo-poo on the white knight?

Eminem is by a factor of thousands, better than ye. Eminem at his worst is better than ye at his best, easily lol. wtf meng.

Jesus Tapdancing Christ ooze. How can you hype up Kanye's vomit and poo-poo on the white knight?

Eminem is by a factor of thousands, better than ye. Eminem at his worst is better than ye at his best, easily lol. wtf meng.

Because ye is still releasing great shit and eminem doesn't?

I have a very difficult time separating art (cough*) from artist with Kanye. 

All I hear is kim k's greasy ass, MAGA hats, and borderline mentally challenged public statements when his tracks come on. =(

I realize this is a me-problem, less so a ye-problem. lol.

All I hear is kim k's greasy ass, MAGA hats, and borderline mentally challenged public statements when his tracks come on. =(

Totally get it, the dude is a douche. But many of the things that make him a douche also make his music great imo.

Totally get it, the dude is a douche. But many of the things that make him a douche also make his music great imo.

I need to make a more honest effort to listen to his stuff without that bias but I find it difficult. Maybe I'll try again Monday night as I have some free time. =)

Also - on topic kind of. Haven't heard this new album yet but I've been enjoying a fair amount of rap/hiphop lately so I'll probably grab this, just for a change of pace I guess. 

Kanye used to be sooo much better. Remember when he’d make beats for people and revive their careers because of how catchy they were? Now it’s just down to his half-assed rapping and all the baggage. ‘tis a shame

Archived