IGNORED

Win Two Tickets To See Aphex Twin in New York City

Joyrex

I’ll be in the city visiting my sister who goes to school out there that same weekend and would absolutely love to see Aphex Twin!!!! :D first started listening back in 2012 when i went to Denmark and the family i stayed with exposed me to his cool music and videos and ive loved him ever since! Long after my love for other simplier electronic music has died a bit, my love for Richard remains strong!! Milk Man live would be unreal! I could certainly use the two tickets because my friend in the city is interested in coming also, but could also totally utilize the single ticket and enjoy myself! Best of luck all! (Also, fuck those bots for buying up all the tickets if that is what actually happened!) best of luck yall!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK!

I have taken all 77 names from the posters listed in this thread (and excluding those who indicated to be excluded) and using some Excel formula magic, I have (well, Excel has) chosen a winner!

The winner of two passes to Aphex Twin in NYC on 11 April 2019 is Claudius t Ansuulim!

I will PM Claudius now after posting, and if he/she indicates they only need one pass, I will update this post with a second winner of the unclaimed second pass.

Thanks to everyone who participated, and BIG thanks to WARP for allowing us to do a promotion like this!

Even better news! Claudius has indicated that he wants to share in the Aphexy goodness that will descend on NYC in April, so I have re-rolled the Excel spreadsheet to pick another winner for the other pass, and the winner of the second pass is...

SPD2!

PM me with your details SPD2, and I'll pass them onto my contact at WARP to get you on the guest list!

• Joyrex unpinned this topic

Archived