IGNORED

Aphex Twin @ Avant Gardner 04.11.19

tudikaswayne

5 hours ago, Icct said:

I'm going to upload the show ASAP, i had some issues recovering the media.

That's Awesome of You Icct:)

Thanks!

:aphexsign:

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/14/2019 at 5:26 AM, Icct said:

I'm going to upload the show ASAP, i had some issues recovering the media.

is it good quality audio?

def wouldn’t mind reliving that...

Edited by jules

16 hours ago, jules said:

is it good quality audio?

def wouldn’t mind reliving that...

agreed. waiting patiently and hoping...

I was there but didn't follow this thread close enough, shame on me. To all of you that I got to meet, thanks, everyone was awesome! To those whom I missed, sorry and maybe next time... :aphexsign:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

at least we have the video from the reddit thread. would love to see these released:

0:00:00-0:03:30 [Unreleased AFX 1, "Brooklyn trk1"]
0:03:26-0:07:00 [Unreleased AFX 2, "Brooklyn trk2"]
0:06:55-0:10:21 [Unreleased AFX 3, alt. mix of Turin trk1]
0:26:13-0:32:20 [bass/heavy ???]
0:42:13-0:45:47 [Unreleased AFX 5, chord stabs]
1:06:41-1:10:15 [Unreleased AFX 6, "Brooklyn Track"]
1:36:48-END [modular/efx ending]

Edited by very honest

9 minutes ago, very honest said:

at least we have the video from the reddit thread. would love to see these released:

0:00:00-0:03:30 [Unreleased AFX 1, "Brooklyn trk1"]
0:03:26-0:07:00 [Unreleased AFX 2, "Brooklyn trk2"]
0:06:55-0:10:21 [Unreleased AFX 3, alt. mix of Turin trk1]
0:26:13-0:32:20 [bass/heavy ???]
0:42:13-0:45:47 [Unreleased AFX 5, chord stabs]
1:06:41-1:10:15 [Unreleased AFX 6, "Brooklyn Track"]
1:36:48-END [modular/efx ending]

lots of great tracks from this set, have been listening a to it a lot lately. we were very lucky with this set imo

1 hour ago, BoomTssPhace said:

Just came by to say i still cannot stop thinking about that neon orange collapse shirt i didnt fucking buy, xoxo

Just print one yourself. Nothing was worth that complete clusterfuck of a merch “line.” 

15 hours ago, Lada Laika said:

Just print one yourself. Nothing was worth that complete clusterfuck of a merch “line.” 

You're very right, shoutout to PBoD on that ? secondhand on the orange shirt skyrocketed after that fashion designer wore it, vomit

Right, anyone got a hi-res raster of the front and back graphics? Lol

ha ha, I regret not getting one that shirt designs as well, insane how much they are fetching now. Should have known! That line was horrible, BoomTssPhace I remember your impression of the guy attempting to guide the line and directing ppl, and everyone just kind of staring at him blankly and he turned and basically was thinking 'fuck it, gl y'all' but your description of the fans and his reaction was priceless

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

wow, sorry everyone, I recovered the media then my laptop shit the bed on me...  threw my hands up at that point in frustration.  I have a temporary machine I have to migrate everything to and will upload that when I can, def not sitting on it just been busy w/ summer stuff and work... whats the preferred platform for the audio? soundcloud mixcloud?  I really wish I caught the entire Soundmurderer set, the bit I did was fantastic.  I was shocked by the number of people who left when he was up destroying the place.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Icct said:

wow, sorry everyone, I recovered the media then my laptop shit the bed on me...  threw my hands up at that point in frustration.  I have a temporary machine I have to migrate everything to and will upload that when I can, def not sitting on it just been busy w/ summer stuff and work... whats the preferred platform for the audio? soundcloud mixcloud?  I really wish I caught the entire Soundmurderer set, the bit I did was fantastic.  I was shocked by the number of people who left when he was up destroying the place.

Great man.. looking forward to it! 

4 hours ago, Icct said:

i think a zipped flac we could host here. lossless is the preference for everyone except spiral.

Edited by very honest

On 9/3/2019 at 7:35 AM, phudoshin said:

WaxenPith ...this dope of course: 

ha ha for sure was just messin anyways

on topic with this thread I suppose I'll mention I've been playing this set, but particularly the bits that sound like unreleased goodies A LOT lately. really hoping some of this will see the light of day soon... 

• 7 months later...

Hey, due to the quarantine I’ve had a lot of time to be at home.  I uploaded the entire show to YouTube which took a whole day thanks to an update bumping me up an OS which has crippled my machine.  I kept the video private and it’s already got 6 copyright claims.  I was going to make it public today but I guess that’s not in the cards unless there’s a way around this? I’m a YouTube noob so any advice would be great.  In the meantime I’m going to attempt to separate the audio and upload somewhere else