IGNORED

The Future Sound of London - Yage 2019 (RSD)

https://recordstoreday.co.uk/releases/rsd-2019/future-sound-of-london-the/?fbclid=IwAR3pDmhUrPfT8G7xsPfEoeZUd6rOD3lvhqXBdUWSBQ4ChRyuqkkaYH6xwNs

IMG-3722.png

11 reinterpretations of the track "Yage" from the album Dead Cities. CD to follow on 26th April with two bonus tracks:

1. Yage 2019

2. Floating Into Focus And Then Moving Away

3. Purged

4. We Flew Together

5. Yage (Rhodesia)/Insulin

6. Voodoo Doll

7. Earth Spirit

8. Ayahuasca

9. Slowly Stumbled

10. The People Of Yage (Humanoid Rebuild)

11. Yage Sunset Strip

12. A Sensation Of Vagueness

13. The Images Were Simple And Few

Anyone know if this is a UK/regional exclusive? I thought last years FSOL RSD release was. This is one of my all time fav releases, would really like to pick this up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FSOLDigital will have copies of the 12" after release, and will of course be selling the CD (and likely shipping before the 26th). Worth a purchase direct from them rather than Amazon.

Tracklist wise, I have a feeling 'Ayahuasca' will be the 'Hallucination' version from Archive 1 (it was named that on the initial download edition), 'Rhodesia/Insulin' is most likely the 'Beijing' version from Electric Brain Storm 2 (which ends with the 'Insulin' section from Archive 2), and 'Sunset Strip' is from Electric Brain Storm 1.

Particularly looking forward to the Humanoid remix.

(But where is my Humanoid album?)

Nothing yet, but check the Future Massive Vol 1 thread for a new track.

It would be good if they included download codes with the vinyl so you could get the full tracklist. Without it the limited edition Record Store Day release is a bit less tempting.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"In 1986 iconic group The Future Sound of London released the UK Top 40 chart album Dead Cities, from which came a track Yage."

FSOL = Timelords confirmed

Archived