5. Viscous 04:51    
6. Sahra 05:04    
7. C'est La Vie 03:46    
8. Tethers 05:03    
9. Permatemp 04:23    
10. Fallow 04:01    
11. Shelled 03:49    
12. Oi Oi Spit 04:02

New downtempo goodness courtesy Dave Tipper out now. 

https://tipper.bandcamp.com/album/jettison-mind-hatch

He's got severe patience for production...everything considered and in its place....I don't feel like the emotivity is contrived or cheesy on the albums...e.ps aren't my favourites as they seem more edm ish...

Vinyl:

"Vinyl will follow in the near future. It will not be a limited release, so everyone will be able to purchase a copy over time ;)""

From FB:

This is such a beautiful record.  I'll pick up the vinyl, and I'm glad to hear it won't be limited.  I never got around to opening my copy of Forward Escape, and seeing what it's going for on discogs, I don't know that I ever will.  

gave it a listen in my car this morning, production is stellar, this guy is seriously gifted. Also, some of his releases remind me of iglooghost (Lattice ep in particular) 

3 hours ago, d-a-m-o said:

gave it a listen in my car this morning, production is stellar, this guy is seriously gifted. Also, some of his releases remind me of iglooghost (Lattice ep in particular) 

I’d say vice versa. Tipper has been building tunes long before Igloo.

• 5 months later...

I hadn't kept a close look at Tipper for some time but this changed my mind. Really stellar release, a production show of force that still retains a sense of meaning. The width on some tracks is mindblowing.

I can't believe I'm only just getting around to listening to this now but I think it's the best Tipper album in a while. I have to be a bit critical though and say that as much as he has top drawer production chops I would like him to change up his sound palette a bit now, he's been rinsing this sound for a good while.

Archived