IGNORED

Freddie Gibbs & Madlib – Bandana

There was much to like on first listen. It's not the immediate classic Piñata was, but that's one of my all time faves. This could be the "Further Adventures" to Piñatas "The Unseen" if ya know what I mean

I tried to give it a listen (got halfway through) but really wasnt feeling it..  On everything except for the main singles (which i do like) the production felt too busy and not so smooth?  Maybe set and setting will change that, or if it gets better in the second half..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 7/1/2019 at 10:04 AM, markedone said:

I tried to give it a listen (got halfway through) but really wasnt feeling it..  On everything except for the main singles (which i do like) the production felt too busy and not so smooth?  Maybe set and setting will change that, or if it gets better in the second half..

aight this album really grew on me, its as good if not better than Piñata. full of solid tracks, but in particular the run of situations through the end is just..  Gat damn..

my only criticism is the intermission skits arent as good here as on piñata

aight this album really grew on me, its as good if not better than Piñata. full of solid tracks, but in particular the run of situations through the end is just..  Gat damn..
my only criticism is the intermission skits arent as good here as on piñata
Yeah amazing grower, i like it more then pinata

Archived