8 minutes ago, YEK said:

what's he doing with his hand around 1:40 mark?

idk what you're talking about exactly...he stopped the SS from leading him off immediately because 'i have to put my shoes on' idk why his shoes were off? but that was before 1:40...then he's doing fist pumping rallying, got his hat in his other hand i think, that's about it or did i miss something?

2 minutes ago, auxien said:

idk what you're talking about exactly...he stopped the SS from leading him off immediately because 'i have to put my shoes on' idk why his shoes were off? but that was before 1:40...then he's doing fist pumping rallying, got his hat in his other hand i think, that's about it or did i miss something?

Looked like he was doing a Nazi salute to me :mellow:

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, YEK said:

OH yeah i see what you're saying. i don't think that was the intent but..... .   .      .       .       :fear:

• Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, YEK said:

That is the least I would do after being shot in the fucking head

• Haha 2

i'll wait 24 hours for confirmation but reports are saying the bullet hit the teleprompter glass and the glass hit his ear and that's what cut him. 

Just now, auxien said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/cljy6yz1j6gt?post=asset%3Af88c1daf-9e5f-4329-b540-8766997ff778#post

according to this random dude there snipers and cops knew about the sniper at least a few seconds if not a minute or more before the shots were fired

can't make up that red hair in a visor. looks like heat miser. wtf. i wonder if a bunch of witnesses will disappear. start the conspiracy talk!

The closest of close calls for the former President. It went through his fucking ear as he was repeatedly turning his head mentioning illegal immigration statistics? Wow. 

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

3 minutes ago, ignatius said:

i'll wait 24 hours for confirmation but reports are saying the bullet hit the teleprompter glass and the glass hit his ear and that's what cut him. 

interesting. 200 yards with a standard rifle isn't an easy shot, i'm not surprised he didn't hit his mark, whether he directly nicked Trump's ear or he hit the teleprompter.

2 minutes ago, auxien said:

interesting. 200 yards with a standard rifle isn't an easy shot, i'm not surprised he didn't hit his mark, whether he directly nicked Trump's ear or he hit the teleprompter.

obviously it was the ghost of JFK Jr. in disguise.. oh wait.. Trump is JFK  jr in disguise? or is it biden.. ? i can't remember. 

would be ironic if trump was somehow saved by a teleprompter. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ignatius said:

ghost

wasn't no ghost dead & limp on the top of that building (unconfirmed...)

:catghost:

i guarantee i'm going to get woken up tonight by random idiots in the area all riled and popping their guns. it's a plague, guns guns guns all solve everything. fucking idiotic.

Trump tomorrow

"i'm not like those fucking losers JFK or MLK, those guys that got assassinated successfully? they should've been quicker, my speed is, it's just so unheard of, the secret service all told me i moved so fast they couldn't even see me, and that's how i avoided that bullet. the bullet i'm told was huge, massive bullet, so big, but i knew to turn when i did, you can't even believe how fast i still am"

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Burger 1

shooter confirmed to be a 20 year old kid from a nearby Pennsylvania town, they're holding back the name for now.

he was (unconfirmed, technically) wearing a shirt from a gun-promoting YouTube channel...from all i'm seeing almost everyone watching/talking about that channel is very much on the right (there's plenty of lefties/centrists/independents/whatever into guns in America), and every other one is like 'oh he must've been wearing a D_____ shirt just to blend in, no way was he one of us! we know where we stand!'

• Like 1

now the Biden fellators will have a nice excuse if he fails in November, "oh the Trump base was supercharged by the assassination attempt, nothing we could've done anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

This is nuts. w.t.f.
Crazy to see this happening.
Good he's fine. But still.
Violence like this against officials in a democracy... This can't happen.

Now, my thoughts in the back of my head:
As a non-us citizen, observing this from afar, I think this will 100% motivate any doubters to vote for Trump in your upcoming election, for multiple reasons. I think he will win for sure now, and it won't be even close. Just look at that one photo on the stairs where he's being led away by the security team, with his ear bleeding, blood on his face, making a strong fist, looking fearless. I don't like Trump, like at all, but I'm just saying what I think. Sorry to say this.

Edited by MaartenVC
  • Like 2

Whatever side youre on this should and cannot happen. If you are glad they tried to shoot him you belong in a dictatorship

• Like 1

How did they shoot him dead so quickly after his few potshots if they couldn't see him, seemed to be within a couple of seconds of his first shot? It looks suspiciously like one of the snipers on the roof near trump was actually watching him, serious security fuck up regardless, the security at the coming rallies will be off the charts