popcorn 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->:nelson:

popcorn 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->:nelson:
extra butter on that popcorn please

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

and then there's.. 

https://newrepublic.com/post/180017/alina-habba-donald-trump-debt-foreign-countries

Alina Habba Accidentally Admits Donald Trump Could Be Totally Bought

Donald Trump is in massive debt, and his attorney admitted he’s open to other strategies to pay it off.

“Is there any effort on the part of your team to secure this money through another country, Saudi Arabia or Russia, as Joy Behar seems to think?” asked Fox News’s Martha MacCallum, referring to a recent episode of The View in which Behar speculated that such a move—that is, having a president bought and sold by potentially hostile foreign powers—could be a cataclysmic national security threat.

But none of that fazed Habba, who completely sidestepped answering the question and failed the very basic test of answering “no.”

“Well, there’s rules and regulations that are public,” Habba replied. “I can’t speak about strategy, that requires certain things and we have to follow those rules. Like I said, this is manifest injustice. It is impossible, it’s an impossibility. I believe they knew that.”

also, seems the properties donald has are over valued and he has a couple hundred million dollars in loans on them. fucking house of cards. 

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-properties-civil-fraud-fine-loan-1881750

One is a mortgage on Trump Tower, incurred in 2012, that is for over $50 million. Another, for private estate Seven Springs, was incurred in 2000. It is worth between $5 million and $25 million.

40 Wall Street also has a mortgage of over $50 million. James said these properties had "fraudulent" and "misleading" values and could end up being seized.

All in all, the combined total of the properties listed by the disclosures is over $200 million.

• Like 1

noteworthy that so many republicans are abruptly quitting congress that the dems could take back control of the house before the election! they are 1 vote away! yet another republican house rep has not merely announced they will not run for reelection but also just decided to leave before the end of their term, leaving the republicans a vote short. you'll recall mccarthy did this. more recently, ken buck. now yesterday they lost another, mike gallagher. i think there were others too, in this congress. and this follows years of prominent republicans walking away, such as romney and paul ryan.

republicans are disgusted with their own party. even elected republicans are chosing to not have a job instead of being there.

this occurs as the central witness in the republican impeachment inquiry into biden is indicted as a russian agent feeding disinfo to congress, and trump is on the brink of bankruptcy as he's forced to pay half a billion dollars because of civil judgements about fraud and rape. and he is the nominee despite being indicted for conspiring to interfere with elections, stealing national defense info, and conspiring to oppress people from their constitutional rights. and the republicans have changed their position to stand against helping our ally ukraine as they face an existential attack by a brutal, malignant tyrant, and trump is bringing manafort back onto his campaign for 2024. and the people who were closest to trump are saying he should never be allowed to have power again - for example, pence said he won't endorse him and bolton said he's unfit for the office. 

Edited by may be rude

and then there's.. 
https://newrepublic.com/post/180017/alina-habba-donald-trump-debt-foreign-countries

Alina Habba Accidentally Admits Donald Trump Could Be Totally Bought

Donald Trump is in massive debt, and his attorney admitted he’s open to other strategies to pay it off.

“Is there any effort on the part of your team to secure this money through another country, Saudi Arabia or Russia, as Joy Behar seems to think?” asked Fox News’s Martha MacCallum, referring to a recent episode of The View in which Behar speculated that such a move—that is, having a president bought and sold by potentially hostile foreign powers—could be a cataclysmic national security threat.
But none of that fazed Habba, who completely sidestepped answering the question and failed the very basic test of answering “no.” “Well, there’s rules and regulations that are public,” Habba replied. “I can’t speak about strategy, that requires certain things and we have to follow those rules. Like I said, this is manifest injustice. It is impossible, it’s an impossibility. I believe they knew that.”

also, seems the properties donald has are over valued and he has a couple hundred million dollars in loans on them. fucking house of cards. 
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-properties-civil-fraud-fine-loan-1881750

One is a mortgage on Trump Tower, incurred in 2012, that is for over $50 million. Another, for private estate Seven Springs, was incurred in 2000. It is worth between $5 million and $25 million.

40 Wall Street also has a mortgage of over $50 million. James said these properties had "fraudulent" and "misleading" values and could end up being seized.

All in all, the combined total of the properties listed by the disclosures is over $200 million.

they should grovel at musk's feet, on X

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

NEW YORK (AP) — A New York appeals court on Monday agreed to hold off collection of former President Donald Trump’s more than $454 million civil fraud judgment — if he puts up $175 million within 10 days.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-civil-fraud-case-verdict-penalty-appeal-8447c48d0436083737204b13401438d2

big T (kinda) wins again? not really as i'm sure much has to do with the complexity of actually seizing the assets which trump (mostly) owns only portions of and another part being, he took my advice and groveled, but clearly not on X.

2 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

https://apnews.com/article/trump-civil-fraud-case-verdict-penalty-appeal-8447c48d0436083737204b13401438d2

big T (kinda) wins again? not really as i'm sure much has to do with the complexity of actually seizing the assets which trump (mostly) owns only portions of and another part being, he took my advice and groveled, but clearly not on X.

court didn't even give a reason for reduced bond amount. trump must be in the platinum tier level of the justice system 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 3

lord (literally)

During Holy Week, Donald Trump says he has the perfect solution to America’s troubled soul.

A patriotic, God Bless the USA Bible.

“We must make America pray again,” the former president said in a YouTube and social media promotional video for the Bible, named after country singer Lee Greenwood’s 1984 hit song.

Along with a King James Version translation of the Christian Scriptures, the God Bless the USA Bible also features the text of the U.S. Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, the Pledge of Allegiance and the chorus to Greenwood’s song.

All for $59.99.

https://religionnews.com/2024/03/26/in-a-paid-endorsement-donald-trump-promotes-lee-greenwoods-god-bless-the-usa-bible-for-every-american-home/

200.gif

• Facepalm 1

So what ever happened to him not being allowed to run for presidents in a couple of states? Did that just fade away like everything else?

27 minutes ago, Squee said:

So what ever happened to him not being allowed to run for presidents in a couple of states? Did that just fade away like everything else?

Supreme Court ruled he couldn’t be removed from ballots or something. I forget the details. 

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

Supreme Court ruled he couldn’t be removed from ballots or something. I forget the details. 

Wow, you guys are just your own worst enemy.

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

1 hour ago, Squee said:

Wow, you guys are just your own worst enemy.

Half of me wants to say:

“If only it were so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart? ”

-Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

But the other half of me would be fine if the R party was just blown into nonexistence.

Never content to rest on his laurels after dropping out of the presidential race, Chris Christie is seen here at a college basketball game pouring a small bag of M&Ms into a bigger bag of M&Ms. Image

• Burger 2