IGNORED

Black Lives Matter

Braintree

11 minutes ago, milkface said:

fund idm police

"Today in IDM enforcement news BT was choked into unconsciousness at a stutter edits matter protest. A video posted on line shows the electronic music pioneer exclaiming to IDM police "don't you know who i am? i invented the stutter edit! squabble beats is my signature! i wrote 40 pages of code for it when i produced NSYNC!" - we now go to Tom Jenkinson for comment... "FUCK OFF" oh sorry about that.. it appears Tom Jenkinson doesn't want to be bothered with any of this and is totally unaware of the universe in which IDM police exist and thinks you're all idiots rotting your brains with meaningless crap".

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

I say we should also be pushing to defund the secret service. why are our tax dollars being wasted to protect trump and his dumbass clan, when we know all the crazy mofo's that are likely to pull a no scope operation are on his side anyway?

14 minutes ago, milkface said:

also abolish the cia and ice

ICE should definitely be returned to its former role/status/name as US Immigration and Naturalization Service. 

10 minutes ago, milkface said:

also abolish the cia and ice

They are responsible for some really atrocious crimes of the past and present century. The Chinese secret services would like to see the US have no secret services anymore, though, and they aren't much better, if not worse. I propose better parliamentarian control of secret services rather than abolishing them. Because a country with no secret service is even more vulnerable to interference into its political processes from outside forces and from traitors within

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Candiru said:

I bet China would love it if the bronys got their way and the CIA was abolished though.

they'd just go fully underground.. be secret like NSA or something. "oh sure we'll self abolish" and the budget would still be there every year but they wouldn't report to anyone. 

1 hour ago, milkface said:

Every country in the world would lol, fuck the usa

Actually, a lot of countries wouldn’t like China becoming the global superpower, for obvious reasons. They’d end up actually getting fucked, even though it’s fashionable to demonize the USA. 

• Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, ignatius said:

ICE should definitely be returned to its former role/status/name as US Immigration and Naturalization Service. 

Ice water with Immigration and Customs Enforcement should return to plain old ice water with ice, like it was in the pre-Trump era.  Miss those simpler times.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Candiru said:

Actually, a lot of countries wouldn’t like China becoming the global superpower, for obvious reasons. They’d end up actually getting fucked, even though it’s fashionable to demonize the USA. 

But do you think that China's role as the new leading world power would be inevitable? There is still India and Europe. Both are democratic and less ruthless powers, the power vacuum the USA would leave would sure make them rethink their security needs. I'm more worried about an alliance/complicity of USA and China against the rest of the world

1 hour ago, dingformung said:

But do you think that China's role as the new leading world power would be inevitable? There is still India and Europe. Both are democratic and less ruthless powers, the power vacuum the USA would leave would sure make them rethink their security needs. I'm more worried about an alliance/complicity of USA and China against the rest of the world

India is in no position to become a world superpower (plus they’re in direct conflict with China), their economy is in a terrible state, and if Muslims think they have it bad with the US leading the way, just wait until India says “hold my beer”. 
The EU would be an interesting choice, but the UK won’t be down for European leadership. 

The balance of power right now is not terrible, although it would be nice if the US could get back to promoting free trade and diplomacy as primary exports instead of nationalism and idiocy. 

24 minutes ago, chenGOD said:
2 hours ago, dingformung said:

India is in no position to become a world superpower (plus they’re in direct conflict with China), their economy is in a terrible state, and if Muslims think they have it bad with the US leading the way, just wait until India says “hold my beer”. 
The EU would be an interesting choice, but the UK won’t be down for European leadership. 

The balance of power right now is not terrible, although it would be nice if the US could get back to promoting free trade and diplomacy as primary exports instead of nationalism and idiocy. 

True. My point is, even if the US became completely obsolete and insignificant (which is pretty unrealistic in the medium term) , there still would be alternatives to Chinese world domination. Actually it would be good if the rest of the Western alliance finally started to organize their security matters in a less US dependent way

24 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

promoting free trade

completely free trade sucks doe, I like my trade regulated

Edited by dingformung
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

46 minutes ago, dingformung said:

completely free trade sucks doe, I like my trade regulated

Oh yeah regulated free trade for sure but we don’t need the Trump Tariff Tradewar

For the record I don’t think Chinese domination would be inevitable either. I think in that hypothetical situation it gets super messy, and the outcome is not great for global stability. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

this shit is crazy and and i just don't understand it.

That is a giant clusterfuck of a situation. I’d like to point out that the paramedics were the ones who injected the ketamine though, and should be held responsible as well. 

Fucking tragedy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chenGOD said:

That is a giant clusterfuck of a situation. I’d like to point out that the paramedics were the ones who injected the ketamine though, and should be held responsible as well. 

Fucking tragedy. 

yeah i read that in another article as well.. actually it was unknown what they'd injected him with.. or unreported. I was unaware that paramedics had Ketamine in their kits. i didn't think it was used on people much anymore or at all except in very specific circumstances. 

it is a clusterfuck that seems could've been avoided. 

oh right... that's why.. 

‘we are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them fucking ni—–. I can’t wait. God, I can’t wait.’

“Officer Piner then explained to Cpl. Moore that he felt society needed a civil war to ‘wipe ’em off the fucking map. That’ll put ’em back about four or five generations.'"

https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2020/06/24/fired-wilmington-cop-we-are-just-going-to-go-out-and-start-slaughtering-them-f-ni-i-cant-wait-god-i-cant-wait-free-read/

page is currently getting slammed so might not load. 

here's another

https://www.wect.com/2020/06/24/live-wilmington-police-department-holding-news-conference-today/

have seen this statement going around in different formats. 

3ifp57i4zx651.jpg?width=856&auto=webp&s=

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, dingformung said:

USA and China are definitely not on the same team. 

8 hours ago, ignatius said:

yeah i read that in another article as well.. actually it was unknown what they'd injected him with.. or unreported. I was unaware that paramedics had Ketamine in their kits. i didn't think it was used on people much anymore or at all except in very specific circumstances. 

it is a clusterfuck that seems could've been avoided. 

Ketamine is very commonly used as a first line anaesthetic when you're well and truly fucked. When I work in blood bank at night, a trauma pager connected to emergency services lets me know situations ahead of hospital arrival. If I see "ketamine administered", I know it's bad and that I'm about to have a bad time as well lol. 

It sounds fucked up to stack it all together: "beaten and injected with ketamine" and I don't know the full circumstances. Those paramedics likely did him a favor by k-holing him now that we know how it was going to turn out. 

5 hours ago, xxx said:

Ketamine is very commonly used as a first line anaesthetic when you're well and truly fucked. When I work in blood bank at night, a trauma pager connected to emergency services lets me know situations ahead of hospital arrival. If I see "ketamine administered", I know it's bad and that I'm about to have a bad time as well lol. 

It sounds fucked up to stack it all together: "beaten and injected with ketamine" and I don't know the full circumstances. Those paramedics likely did him a favor by k-holing him now that we know how it was going to turn out. 

oh that's interesting. i had no idea. it makes sense though for serious trauma cases to get zapped and disassociate from reality. in instances where the person recovers i wonder if it helps with PTSD since the brain gets immediately yeeted and perhaps the trauma doesn't set in the memory too hard. I know they were doing studies some years ago with Versed as a means to help people who experience trauma since it basically wipes the brain for a sec and the person doesn't recall all the details of their trauma.. i guess that's a double edged sword. 

i've read some stuff about micro dosing ketamine as a treatment for various things but i thought that was as far as K use went these days other than cat raves.