IGNORED

Black Lives Matter

Braintree

Wow, they must've been pretty excited about going to Taco Bell for that to happen!

1 hour ago, joshuatxuk said:

I'm genuinely curious, is that franchise owner versus corporate policy dispute? I feel like that former employee is fucked either way (i.e. lawyer bills if he sued) but legally I'm curious what the implications are. 

incoming gofundme campaign perhaps?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Candiru said:

Ok that Sabbath shirt dope af

Ordered one. I couldn't resist. Master of Reality is my favorite album from them.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2020 at 10:54 AM, ooqpoo said:

Is police brutality really so widespread? I mean I know it's a thing and all but the sheer size and amount of violence of the protests seems somehow disproportionate and counterproductive. Has it turned into a kind of general protest against whatever, for everyone and their mothers to partake in to vent various frustrations? 

Just watch 13th on Netflix and you'll know.

And when you finish watching 13th, be sure to do counterfactual research by using Google and searching for terms like "13th netflix debunked". I'm not saying throw everything out, just make sure you aren't intellectually lazy by accepting everything in a documentary at face value.

Edited by hijexx
  • Like 1

It's an ad, but a well done one

17 hours ago, Gocab said:

Wow, they must've been pretty excited about going to Taco Bell for that to happen!

Pre Taco Hell celebration I gather.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hijexx said:

I love watching her get trolled

i've seen a lot of people refer to her as "poopy pants". i tried to find the reason for this, and it seems an article was written claiming she had "pooped her pants" once in public. i've never seen/heard her address this incident.

do you know if this was a fact, or something done to illicit future trolling action?

Never heard the poopy pants I just remember seeing a video where she was going around asking people what they thought about having tampons in mens' bathrooms. Nobody cared and I think she was too dense to see that she was just getting trolled.

16 hours ago, Braintree said:

Ordered one. I couldn't resist. Master of Reality is my favorite album from them.

Same here.

graffiti is so beautiful, even tagging when it's meaningful not just random initials.  there should be more public walls where anything can be written by anyone at any time.  if anything it's a restriction of free speech to not allow it, since it temporally limits free speech to the people standing in your vocal vicinity at a given time

• Like 1

https://revolutionaryleftradio.libsyn.com/toward-abolition-building-a-world-without-police-or-prisons

Jun 19, 2020

Josh Briond -- from "Millennials Are Killing Capitalism" and "Black Alliance for Peace" -- joins Breht to discuss prison and police abolitionism.

Follow Josh on Twitter

Follow Radical Theory

Check out Josh's writings at the Hampton Institute

Outro music 'End of Daze' (feat. Jurdan Bryant, Mereba, and Hollywood JB) by Spillage Village, EARTHGANG, and JID

LEARN MORE ABOUT REV LEFT RADIO: www.revolutionaryleftradio.com

Edited by cyanobacteria