IGNORED

Aphex Twin - 2007-12-09 UK-England-Minehead

Guest KarakasaMusic

recorded by WATMM'er 4fxtwin, this is one of the better audience recordings and concert performances by Aphex Twin. it has one of the tracks from the unreleased DAT that joyrex has that tape of. special thanks to 4fxtwin for the flac, if you're having trouble downloading, hit up the servers in the middle of the night, download speeds fly at those times.

flac

mp3

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 4fxtwin
:omg: THANKS MAN!!!!!!!!!!! :beer: thanks Joyrex! :angry: thanks WATMM'er 4fxtwin! :wink:

Hey, no worries geezer! Glad you like it, I know I did :yeah:

Guest 4fxtwin
Whoa, awesome. Nice surprise to see this come up. Anyone want to start a tracklisting off?

Did the same person record the other set played?

I wish! Queued up with about a gazillion other people to get into the Saturday set but there was no chance. The organizers hooked us all up with magic red armbands for priority on Sunday though...

:yeah:

Guest 4fxtwin
66:03

WTF? Vomiting frog sample?

47:54

58 year old Father sample!

He's so :braindance: it's not even funny...wasn't bothered about sticking around for Synthacon

Guest sqruwezey

Awesome set!

@ 65:30 mescalinum united - 2nd coming

btw what is the track @ around 21:30 its wicked acid techno

it was in an autechre broadcast before!

Guest behindthebeats

thanks so much for posting this ATP set 4fxtwin. amazing quality even better than the recent coachella set. what equipment did you use? I tried recording it as well but the result was far too distorted. almost destroyed my hearing listening to the current value track @ 95 min as I was totally hypnotised and pressed right up against the speakers. did you happen to record the sunday night set as well?

Guest 4fxtwin
thanks so much for posting this ATP set 4fxtwin. amazing quality even better than the recent coachella set. what equipment did you use? I tried recording it as well but the result was far too distorted. almost destroyed my hearing listening to the current value track @ 95 min as I was totally hypnotised and pressed right up against the speakers. did you happen to record the sunday night set as well?

You're welcome.

Equipment is listed on the download page is it not? MiniDisc and cheapo Maplin mic.

This is the Sunday set :undecided:

Archived