IGNORED

New Autechre in March?

coax

Guest Calx Sherbet

well it's jazz, but it was not given it's own thread. it was just mentioned in the future of idm thread or something

Who the fuck would call jazzband on this? I haven't seen a thread about it (although it was jazzband to me) but this is huge news if it's true

they're performing live dates in 2010....usually artists only ever gig in promotion of new material. ergo, should'a been jazz to you my friend.

also, are you still making it to BLOC?

Who the fuck would call jazzband on this? I haven't seen a thread about it (although it was jazzband to me) but this is huge news if it's true

they're performing live dates in 2010....usually artists only ever gig in promotion of new material. ergo, should'a been jazz to you my friend.

also, are you still making it to BLOC?

It was jazz for me, just sayin I hate the whole calling B7 on big news like this

huantingsoul owes me an apology. :rtfm:

Ok true, I didn't notice that thread my friend, I do apologize although you totally fudged my name

did quaristice actually count as an album?

Did it count as music? :emotawesomepm9:

YEAH, I FUCKING WENT THERE

I dont thinks ITs Music either lol AMber & Tri REPETAE ftw!!!" ALso, I LOVEEEE Bike!:!:"

I only hope for two things now. First that it does come out in March, and second, that the tracks are 4-8 minutes in length. I have no idea what direction they'll go in - does anyone?

Guest Spittal

who else here thinks march will come and go with no new ae?

Me.

Seems too close to Quaristice.

I mean they really aren't in a position in their lives to be releasing an album (with the originality that I think they would want) in just over two years. Quaristice was Jan 2008 right?

well, at least in the nineties their schedule looked pretty busy... only 1 to 2 years between albums PLUS multiple eps /remixes/ compilation tracks in between... so who knows. but i'm trying not to get too hyped until there's an official confirmation, too.

who else here thinks march will come and go with no new ae?

Me.

Seems too close to Quaristice.

I mean they really aren't in a position in their lives to be releasing an album (with the originality that I think they would want) in just over two years. Quaristice was Jan 2008 right?

Yeah and Untilted was '05 so one year early really isn't a huge stretch. Remember, there was a time when they were dropping multiple releases a year. I'm not saying they will ever become that prolific again but they certainly have enough of a history for me to believe a new album being written in 2 years.

Archived