IGNORED

Ultrademon - Voidic Charms

Guest jasondonervan

Guest jasondonervan

Ultrademon - Voidic Charms (Coral Records)
Release date: 25/07/2014

avatars-000083430584-jjy4dv-t500x500.jpg

01. Wake Up

02. Desert Star
03. Drive U Crazy (Feat. The GTW, Zombelle)
04. Full Moon
05. Ultrademon Killin’ It
06. Wasteland (44,000 Years In the Making)
07. Vine Hung Horizon
08. Voidic Charm
09. Nautical Elves
10. March 29 – Viral Host
11. Fantasy House
12. Step Into Liquid (Wayback Mix)
13. Flash

Samples: Amazon Japan

Desert Star (full):

https://soundcloud.com/fireforeffect/desert-star

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't understand why this guy is associated with rephlex. But he does amazing, ironic and fresh music, so very much looking forward...

I still don't understand why this guy is associated with rephlex. But he does amazing, ironic and fresh music, so very much looking forward...

"But he does amazing, ironic and fresh music, so very much looking forward..."

That's why. (LOL jk.. rephlex is almost completely opposite these days....)

Desert Star's a bit of a dud to me but some of the other previews sound really good.

Other previews? Could you point me in that direction kind sir?

http://www.amazon.co.jp/Voidic-Charms-Ultrademon/dp/B00KTPLFN2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1402747148&sr=8-2&keywords=voidic+charms

=)

This is a huge step from Seapunk tunage. I really like it. He has a pop sensibility that makes his songs fun, but enough depth of sound and production to make it really go HAM and not feel cliche or boring

Lovely little rave elf he is, that Albert fellow.

P.S. What is with rephlex guys and the whole occult/binural/geo-symbolism/sacred geometry. I mean, I've taken a ton of psychedelics, but I am still a little embarrassed to believe in charging quartz or drawing alchemy symbols after studying organic chemistry for years... But seems like those dudes are really into that kind of shiz. More power too them, maybe my mind isn't open enough :sad:

Goddamn DAT TRACK

The Rephlex association makes sense in the fact that he's really pushing it in terms of technical experimentation. This is super upbeat and super-heavy on pop culture references, but the actual music is fucking amazing, these breakbeats remind me of Squarepusher's Feed Me Weird Things and the Soundermurder and SK-1 release, both classics on Rephlex.

Desert Star's a bit of a dud to me but some of the other previews sound really good.

Other previews? Could you point me in that direction kind sir?

http://www.amazon.co.jp/Voidic-Charms-Ultrademon/dp/B00KTPLFN2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1402747148&sr=8-2&keywords=voidic+charms

=)

Thanks guy! Those samples have me drooling in anticipation :w00t: , especially 'Voidic Charm' , the 'Step into Liquid' remix and that track featuring Zombelle :music: .

This is a huge step from Seapunk tunage. I really like it. He has a pop sensibility that makes his songs fun, but enough depth of sound and production to make it really go HAM and not feel cliche or boring

P.S. What is with rephlex guys and the whole occult/binural/geo-symbolism/sacred geometry. I mean, I've taken a ton of psychedelics, but I am still a little embarrassed to believe in charging quartz or drawing alchemy symbols after studying organic chemistry for years... But seems like those dudes are really into that kind of shiz. More power too them, maybe my mind isn't open enough :sad:

Open your mind you closed minded pansy. Republican!

AH!

:emotawesomepm9:

Drive U Crazy is kindof a rip off 'white noise' and a few other popular dance chunes IMO, but better by leagues

This album is looking like it's going to be a top 5 of this year easily, fucking awesome tunes.

Open your mind you closed minded pansy. Republican!

AH!

:emotawesomepm9:

Interesting, I'm a n00b with this, can you explain some of the symbols, what they mean?

Drive U Crazy is kindof a rip off 'white noise' and a few other popular dance chunes IMO, but better by leagues

This album is looking like it's going to be a top 5 of this year easily, fucking awesome tunes.

drive u crazy appeared on a mix he made 2 years ago, white noise came out last year?

https://soundcloud.com/fireforeffect/ultrademons-internet-cult-mix

excited for this album, find him hit and miss but when hits it he does it haaaard

Interesting, I'm a n00b with this, can you explain some of the symbols, what they mean?

I don't know a TON about it, but even the colundi sequence....

"The scale is 128 resonant frequencies chosen via experimentation and philosophy, each relating to a specific human bio-resonance, or psychology, traditional mysticism or belief, physics, astronomy, maths, chemistry.”

nice.

if rephlex is involved with this in anyway then what a breeath of fresh air from all the analord/tuss copycat stuff of late

Guest Retrig

nice.

if rephlex is involved with this in anyway then what a breeath of fresh air from all the analord/tuss copycat stuff of late

For this release they're not. Seapunk and the Step into Liquid 12" were.

I don't know a TON about it, but even the colundi sequence....

"The scale is 128 resonant frequencies chosen via experimentation and philosophy, each relating to a specific human bio-resonance, or psychology, traditional mysticism or belief, physics, astronomy, maths, chemistry.”

Was more interested in the occult bit, think I've heard this colundi business before in the new-age music bin, sounds like a good starting point / inspiration for compositions.

I don’t speak Facebook, Seapunk, or Japanese. What formats is this being released in again?

probably one of the best avatar/post combinations out there.

Archived