IGNORED

Ultrademon - Voidic Charms

Guest jasondonervan

Guest jasondonervan

I don’t speak Facebook, Seapunk, or Japanese. What formats is this being released in again?

probably one of the best avatar/post combinations out there.

Agreed. I'm nabbing it for my sig :emotawesomepm9:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasondonervan

Here's a couple of trax from the Japanese-only edition of Seapunk Volume 2 (which contains many different tracks from the domestic release) which arrived here this morning. Should tide us over until the UD LP drops.

Edit: knackered pootube video, will re-up shortly

Guest jasondonervan

That Seiho track gets me revved hard on the bonus version.

Bubble Style? All the elements are present and correct for banging choon status, definite mega-lush action! :music:

Let's try that again, shall we...

i need this song. like, -

on my ipod. this summer. i searched my soul for it, and my funky soul isn't hip to japanese releases. if only some Person could Message me about where to purchase this song for american dollars, because i would gladly

pls, i dropped my japanese edition of seapunk in my car when i was drunk, i can't handle owning things

Guest Retrig

Let's try that again, shall we...

i need this song. like, -

on my ipod. this summer. i searched my soul for it, and my funky soul isn't hip to japanese releases. if only some Person could Message me about where to purchase this song for american dollars, because i would gladly

pls, i dropped my japanese edition of seapunk in my car when i was drunk, i can't handle owning things

I bought mine from amazon.co.jp when it was still available. I know at one point Albert messaged me asking if I had gotten a copy yet, so he may have some.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jasondonervan

I get the impression this isn't coming out on anything other than digital formats. I can't find mention of a physical release on any of the usual haunts, in fact boomklart is the only place listing FLAC so far.

Guest jasondonervan

New mix:

Ultrademon - Wake Up Intro
Magic Mistakes - Forest Floor
Chymera - Hundulu
Claes Rosen - Wonderful
Matrixxman - Scimitar
Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
Ultrademon - Drive U Crazy (Feat. The GTW, Zombelle) [Forthcoming Coral Records Internazionale]
Bicep - Circles
Tapirus - I Really Wonder When We'll Meet Again [Forthcoming Midnight Shift]
Music For Your Plants - Paramilitary (Arkitect remix)
Soulja Boy - Eat
Ultrademon - Voidic Charm [Forthcoming Coral Records Internazionale]
Norrit - Want U Back
Sinistarr - Lancelot Bootleg
Ultrademon - Full Moon [Forthcoming Coral Records Internazionale]
Bazz - It's You
Lil Texas - I Don't Wanna Leave
Pa's Lam System - I'm Coming (Avec Avec Remix)
Pa's Lam System - I'm Coming (PARKGOLF Remix)
Seiho - Digital Elite (Ultrademon Remix)
DJ Leukos - Untitled Riddim (Korma Remix)
Pixelord - Shuffleclub
Umbertron - Alleycat
Ultrademon - Docudrama
Seiho - Untitled

Was just about to ask where this was available when I saw that he retweeted a link to the Bandcamp page earlier today, so for anyone else who was wondering: http://coralrecords.bandcamp.com/album/voidic-charms-splash010

fucking piss I just bought the MP3s elsewhere I didn't think it was on bandcamp

I did the same thing yesterday from Boomklat....

edit/ Great album btw! A definite progression with these babies. 'Drive u Crazy' is my track :music:

Very clean production in the vein of the EDM series, but more playful, bright and fun, house touch, summer music kinda feeling, smiling sounds, sensual techno flirting with emo-Kompakt meets Rephlexian-lush? This guy is very promising. I still feel the mix could have a bit more bite to it tho.

Archived