IGNORED

Would you pay $10 for a high quality rip of AB5 or MFM ?

afxual healing

AB5 and MFM  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay $10 for a rip of AB5 or MFM

• AB5
    • MFM

After the Caustic Window LP there were many hints about future Kickstarters, now AB5 and MFM are on Ebay. Would you be willing to support another Kickstarter to fund these two unreleased albums.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's already a decent enough rip of AB5, but MFM would be nice. Especially for the wrong versions (missing a track) floating around and because the only rip available is not very good and is ripped from a cassette instead of vinyl.

I have in my ownership these albums AB5 & MFM (from cassette) in digital lossless, but the sound is not as well good as some of the others digital lossless sold legally on the internet... And of course, yes! i want them in digital but i'm not sure it'll be done... except one day with the reopening of the site of Rephlex...

:trollface:

I'd pay for proper releases, not rips of vinyl.

Moot point because neither is happening.

I'd pay for proper releases, not rips of vinyl.

Moot point because neither is happening.

know its off topic but whats the reason behind those very very limited releases ? Just to tease the fans or what ?

I wont pay for AB5 before it get a official release.

Archived