IGNORED

Bruce Jenner

Rubin Farr

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I applaud what Bruce Jenner did.

Vehicular manslaughter?

wendy carlos should have learned that committing vehicular manslaughter could do wonders for your career

Well I certainly learned that if I kill people with my car all I have to do is cut my dick off & I'll be a civil rights hero worthy of celebrity.

TRIGGER WARNING

I applaud what Bruce Jenner did.

Vehicular manslaughter?

wendy carlos should have learned that committing vehicular manslaughter could do wonders for your career

Well I certainly learned that if I kill people with my car all I have to do is cut my dick off & I'll be a civil rights hero worthy of celebrity.

TRIGGER WARNING

Oh... didn't know about that.

Well... fuck.

I'm continually fascinated by what type of PR agencies rich celebs/companies hire that have the ability to virtually erase a headline about Jenner murdering someone with a car from the news cycle in order to clear the playing field for a PR campaign about his gender identity. Makes me think Mel Gibson just fucked up and didn't hire a good PR agency when it would count. Right before Jenner announced the gender identity the only tabloid headlines about him showed him texting and driving implying that his idiocy, not simply an accident lead to someone being killed.

I'm continually fascinated by what type of PR agencies rich celebs/companies hire that have the ability to virtually erase a headline about Jenner murdering someone with a car from the news cycle in order to clear the playing field for a PR campaign about his gender identity. Makes me think Mel Gibson just fucked up and didn't hire a good PR agency when it would count. Right before Jenner announced the gender identity the only tabloid headlines about him showed him texting and driving implying that his idiocy, not simply an accident lead to someone being killed.

wow...

so is the transformation complete? cause she kinda still looks like a he to me, but maybe that's because i know

At what point does he stop being a mutilated man taking hormone supplements?

so is the transformation complete? cause she kinda still looks like a he to me, but maybe that's because i know

Actual Wow.

TRIGGER WARNING

Amazing isn't it?

ffs not this again

That's actually a new gender option on Facebook & Tumblr.

wow...

wow in what sense?

That's because all of the good PR agencies are run by jews. :emotawesomepm9:

Tepco the japanese company in charge of Fukushima is actually jewish, thats why even though there is a meltdown still in progress it's been out of the news headlines for over a year. (joke, but only the jewish part)

Say what you want about vehicular manslaughter, but I'm still going to jack off to that photo later.

Archived