IGNORED

36 - The Infinity Room

brisk

H1PeSc.jpg

New 36 album, forthcoming on A Strangely Isolated Place. 2xLP 12" transparent red vinyl.

Release date: October 24th 2016

Track list:

A1 Room 1
A2 Room 2
B1 Room 3
B2 Room 4
C1 Room 5
C2 Room 6
C3 Room 7
D1 Room 8
D2 Room 9
D3 Room 10

Format:
Double transparent red vinyl in matte-laminated gatefold sleeve
(300 copies) & Digital Download.

Mastered by Rafael Anton Irisarri @ Black Knoll Studio
Artwork by Dennis Huddleston

Thanks guys. There will be more samples in the run-up to the release, including 1 or 2 full-length ones on Bandcamp when the pre-order starts in a few days time. I already have the record in my hands and it looks and sounds great - one of the best presses I've being involved with IMO. This one was actually recorded before I wrote Seconds & Forever, so I can't wait for it to finally get out there.

He worked some serious magic on it. He'll be my go-to guy for mastering now, for sure :)

How was he to deal with? He seems a little brash on Twitter (which surprised me for music so chilled!)

He worked some serious magic on it. He'll be my go-to guy for mastering now, for sure :)

How was he to deal with? He seems a little brash on Twitter (which surprised me for music so chilled!)

Absolutely pleasant and professional. He helped me a lot. Twitter and the American election season can bring out a lot of frustrations in people, which is why I try to avoid it as much as I can.

I've had an ambient tune stuck in my head for a couple days now, I'm almost 100% sure it's a 36 tune... I recorded myself poorly whistling the main melody. This made me realize how awful my whistling is, damn I thought it sounded better than that. I'm never ever recording myself singing. Anyway help me out please

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fqD4mVVMii

I've had an ambient tune stuck in my head for a couple days now, I'm almost 100% sure it's a 36 tune... I recorded myself poorly whistling the main melody. This made me realize how awful my whistling is, damn I thought it sounded better than that. I'm never ever recording myself singing. Anyway help me out please

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fqD4mVVMii

hahahahaha, that just made my day, thanks :)

Thanks!

Pre-order is now up at Bandcamp.

tumblr_oegtw8rck31qms392o1_1280.png

tumblr_oegtw8rck31qms392o2_1280.png

tumblr_oegtw8rck31qms392o3_1280.png

tumblr_oegtw8rck31qms392o4_1280.png

This is sold directly from the label in the United States, so shipping is very cheap for those of you who are in that region. Only 100 copies will be sold direct.

For the EU/UK listeners, Juno Records (UK) will have copies on 24th October and can offer much cheaper shipping for you.

The label has put one full-length track up for streaming, but there is also another (the one from the teaser video) which can be heard exclusively from here

Those analogue vinals look delicious (like they looks like they'll taste like amazing cherry flavoured sweets)

I know! When I was designing the mockup for the record, I wanted the vinyl to be the absolute strongest red possible and pushed the saturation to the max... I didn't think we'd actually achieve this colour in reality, but when the actual records came back, they were even more vibrant than I could have imagined! They're a thing of beauty for sure. Bring sunglasses.