IGNORED

Pacer - The spiritual successor to Wipeout on PlayStation 4

Pirtek

Please consider buying and supporting the Anti gravity game Pacer on PlayStation 4. It's the spiritual successor to Wipeout created by the Devs R8 Games, some of them worked on Wipeout 3.

It also includes some music tracks by Warp artists such as Autechre, Squarepusher, Plaid and B12!

It's not supported/promoted very well by Sony on the PlayStation store and needs all the help it can get. I'd love it to have a chance at being successful. Cheers!

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1888-CUSA14926_00-0000000FXWAR2075

"With the depth of a simulation and the excitement and combat of arcade racers, PACER® provides a true test of player skill, reflexes, and strategy.

Choose from 4 speed classes ranging from 400 km/h - 1000 km/h, then engage in the Campaign or a single-player race via 8 different game modes.

Prepare to battle your opponents on 14 unique and challenging tracks complete with interchangeable variants (Night, Mirrored, Reverse).

Get behind the controls of 5 varied Craft and 11 weapons, each with their own unique characteristics. The Garage allows you to fully customize your look and tune many performance and weapons parameters.

Online Multiplayer supports up to 10 players, 7 game modes, matchmaking, worldwide leaderboards, spectator mode and VOIP.

Create a playlist from 80+ songs, featuring original tracks by CoLD SToRAGE and an extensive licensed library from named artists."

Edited by Aural Unrest
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Playing the Wipeout omega collection in PSVR has definitely spoiled me, but I guess this is worth a shot.

• Like 2

Yeah, I was trying to get it for Xbox, but it looks like it's not out yet in my region.

• Like 1

Warp artist tracks in the game are:

Squarepusher: Exjang Knives and Kwsng Bass

Autechre: Laughing Quarter

B12: Cymetry

LFO: Freak and Butterslut

Plaid: Maru

Clark: Unfurla