IGNORED

Nuron + Fugue - 1993-1996 (self-released)

dcom

“sorry for the lack of updates. The CD is coming soon. I’m aiming to ship it out in November/December. I know it’s been so long since it was announced but many people complained when I released the unreleased stuff on vinyl that I’ve tried to make up for it in having more remixes added to the package. It’s taken longer than I thought to get all the remixes done but it’s almost ready now but if you still want a refund please let me know and I will issue a refund. Cheers”

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Glad I got my refund way back in 2022 just after the De:tuned vinyl was announced. I can't believe it's still not out yet. Or maybe I can. All those messages about extra content and he can't even deliver the CDs/tapes.

Hi Nuutti,

Here is the latest update.  The third CD is taking longer than expected as I've had to wait for the remixes to be completed by other artists.  

I've added even more remixes to the list as I thought I might as well get all the tracks remixed instead of 4 or 5 as I mentioned previously.

It's almost done now so should be in production by the end of the month and shipping by next month or April at the latest.

Cheers,

Nurmad

Just got this reply to an email I sent last week. TL;DR shipping could start in March or April.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 2

Nice, I also got a reply this morning saying pretty much the same (and offering me a refund if I wanted it).

He'd really be better off making a public announcement via his bandcamp store to keep people up to speed on the cause of the lengthy delay and on the new ETA.  If he's being honest in his latest updates, it's unclear to me why he's continued this radio silence for so long.

Edited by NewSchoolScience

1 hour ago, NewSchoolScience said:

He'd really be better off making a public announcement via his bandcamp store to keep people up to speed

I told him this in my reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i had hopes, but now we can say he is a scammer.

he didn’t respond to any of my messages. 

i asked a refund 3 times, and all i hear is the void echo

• 4 weeks later...

0027447581_42.jpg

“Hello,

I am pleased to inform everyone who has purchased the CD and Cassette of Nuron + Fugue 1993-1996 that it is finally ready to go into production. Alongside the Likemind tracks and the DAT Tapes tracks, there are eleven remixes included on an extra CD or Cassette.
Given that it has been over two years since the pre-order began, some of you may have changed addresses. If your shipping address needs updating, please let me know. If your address remains the same, there is no need for action as I will use the one on file.
For those who have ordered the CD or cassette and are still awaiting delivery, you will be receiving download codes for all my future digital releases. Thank you so much for your patience.

Nurmad“

On 3/21/2024 at 3:43 PM, hayhook said:

I am pleased to inform everyone who has purchased the CD and Cassette of Nuron + Fugue 1993-1996 that it is finally ready to go into production.

FLOL this whole time I thought y'all were waiting for him to ship, ni🅱️🅱️a still gotta make the thing lol

Spoiler

must be confusing this with the Echospace thread lol

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2024 at 9:26 PM, NewSchoolScience said:

I wonder if we'll get free download codes for Blanchimont?

I got a code five minutes ago.

• Like 1