IGNORED

RIP Mira Calix

splesh

• 2 years later...
Posted (edited)

was thinking about her today and looked at her wikipedia page. they have her cause of death as by suicide at her home. 😞  

ugh. i suspected but didn't really want to know but now i do.  fucking hell. super sad again now. 

a reminder to check on your people. i'm going to put headphones on and do some yard work now.

Edited by ignatius
  • Sad 6

Yes very tragic.. She also left a suicide note. This and also Sophie's death seems to share some darkness we will never know about. 

I am trying to find a full audio file of Mira Calix 2017 Boiler Room Set, if anyone know where to find it please tell me! 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, cern said:

some darkness we will never know about. 

the completely out of nowhere suicides are unknowable but i'm sure to people close to people who do that that they in hindsight perhaps see signs.. but we never really know wtf is going on in someone's head w/all their private perceptions and processing of life's events and moods. it has always been really easy for some people step from one state to another in terms of thinking about life. one foot (on a banana peel) in the happy creative love filled life and the other foot in the abyss. the temptation for an end is all too tempting for some people. now take that idea and add it to someone who is clinically depressed or in some kind of trauma situation and .. idk. just existing can be difficult for some people.  not making assumptions about anyone's mental health or life experiences.. just speaking generally here. 

saying anything else is just incomplete rambles better suited for a journal. philosophers and smart writers of literature of covered a lot of this ground... 

ok.. time to go dig in the dirt 

1 minute ago, cichlisuite said:

wasn't she married to sean booth?

long time ago but divorced.. sean mentioned it when talking about untilted..  "the kind of thing you do when your marriage ends and your dad dies"... paraphrasing but he mentioned it in the twitch AMAs which are compiled on youtube. sounds like a rough year.

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2