I've been watcing this show for the second time and have been catching so many more winks and incredible lines, bits of foreshadowing. This show is freakin' stupendous! Favorite characters and storylines?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Audrey Horn is gorgeous. I like it when they shoot her up with heroin.

Love this show. Nearly finished watching for 1st time. Need a second time again soon as i kinda keep stopping and starting with it...

tumblr_m7jmablEI51r2pn76o1_500.png

Edited by feltcher

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - the last episode, the scenes in the black lodge, are some of the most atmospherically disturbing scenes I've ever seen, ever.

favorite scene:

lol

i, too, just started watching this again last night. as good as ever.

One of the many DVDs that were stolen from my fucking ex-housemate's mental-ex. Still meaning to re-buy the boxset again.

The only thing that bugs me is that for a town of 30,000+ they sure make it seem a hell of a lot smaller and tight knit.

The only thing that bugs me is that for a town of 30,000+ they sure make it seem a hell of a lot smaller and tight knit.

Yeah this

I

And the fact that the second season's got so much filler, cheesy moments and really boring episodes. The first season and the last few episodes are great, but damn the second season was such a drag. It's a shame they wouldn't let Fincher and the other guy make the series in their own way because of low audiences

Guest RadarJammer

I've been thinking about skipping season 2 next time I watch which should have been another 8 episode season but the network executives cummed all over it.

Guest Lucy Faringold

I kinda promised myself I'm not gonna watch any TP for at least a year because I've seen it so many damn times over the years I was getting burned out on it.

Probably the most visually beautiful TV series I've seen. One of the guest directors (can't remember which one) remarked that with Lynch "every image is a painting" and it's kinda true. I could freeze frame almost any scene and just soak into the visuals.

Re: ressurecting TP: the last I heard Mark Frost was on record as saying that there was 'something in the works' but he didn't say if it was a new series or what. That was about a month ago as I recall, after Lynch's daughter came out and said that there was no third season in the works. So it's all still pretty mysterious. I need to check Dugpa.com more often.

Re: ressurecting TP: the last I heard Mark Frost was on record as saying that there was 'something in the works' but he didn't say if it was a new series or what. That was about a month ago as I recall, after Lynch's daughter came out and said that there was no third season in the works. So it's all still pretty mysterious. I need to check Dugpa.com more often.

the last Mark Frost said about this, as far as I knew, was that he was dispelling the rumours going around

damn good thing too, revisiting this series would fuck it up completely.

I've never seen the movie, Fire Walk With Me. What are your thoughts on that, without spoiling too much?

Guest Lucy Faringold

I've never seen the movie, Fire Walk With Me. What are your thoughts on that, without spoiling too much?

It's brilliant, although it takes a some folk a few re-watches to realise it. Has a completely different tone to the series. It's one of those films that stays with you.

i usually watch to the point where the killer is identified and "dies"...rest of season 2 is pretty crap (with the possible exception of the last bit directed by Lynch, though I don't like the "twist ending")

Season 1 is perfect