IGNORED

Poll: When are we going to see a new LP by Boards of Canada?

o00o

Poll: When are we going to see a new LP by Boards of Canada?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. When will a new release be ready?

2 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

people sayn next yr cuz th aniversary

Those same people have written hundreds of posts of absolute gibberish baloney pie-in-the-sky horse shit. Sooner or later they will be correct. Just like a stopped clock reads the correct time twice a day. Some of them are grown adults. But probably still believe little pink and turquoise fairy’s live at the bottom of their garden. In fact they probably actually see and talk to them.

I’LL HAMMER A GALVANISED 6 INCH NAIL THROUGH YOUR HELMET AND BALLSACK!!!!

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

are people really still that obsessed with them? I don't tread too far outside of watmm for my insider info. using this sub-forum as somewhat of a gauge, I assumed everyone had carried on with their lives. I mean it's similar to asking when is the next jesus going to show up on the planet. there's no way for anyone to know. 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, zero said:

are people really still that obsessed with them? I don't tread too far outside of watmm for my insider info. using this sub-forum as somewhat of a gauge, I assumed everyone had carried on with their lives. I mean it's similar to asking when is the next jesus going to show up on the planet. there's no way for anyone to know. 

image.png.5eb31f98346fb6eae6765a17be5852b2.png 

the numerological speculation never stopped on twoism :^)

(two years ago this was at page 600-something)

Edited by someguy

The feedback on TH sent em back into "why release anything?" zone. It happened to R. James for a while.

A few EPs would soften the hype of an LP between decades of silence but these guys will just do what they want. We'll remember BOC in forty years again when their estate releases every tape of theirs in a trickle of boxsets

• Like 2

6 hours ago, oscillik said:

We should think about what presents to send The Brothers, so we're prepared for when they do grace us with liquid silk in our ears.

scented candles for sure

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2022 at 2:03 PM, beerwolf said:

55DF5B93-1ADB-4131-BEE2-E4591110B6CE.thumb.jpeg.da5184e877487289f0855cba02a75a3f.jpeg

Well there’s only a few days left in September. Looks BOC more than Lana Del Ray. Unless she’s trolling me as well. Which is fine because she’s sexy.

that is the cover of the new smashing pumpkins album that billy corgan wants to release in the year 2023

i read it is to be titled "Atum" i don't like it

5 hours ago, Alien Sugar said:

that is the cover of the new smashing pumpkins album that billy corgan wants to release in the year 2023

i read it is to be titled "Atum" i don't like it

Wow. That’s the first post you’ve made that actually seems to make sense Lord Sugar ?

But are you sure? 

Edited by beerwolf

I could fit the image of the clean shaven fella in the lower left hand corner. I'm not a full blonde unless were discussing our early years. I could dye a beard though i don't think you're dead. Come To Dust is 100% true but i've not witnessed the ashes and his eyes were closed when i seen him. No doubt he's richer than i. I've been told i'm gifted but what i do i believe i've gained from hands on experience other than the fact that he had 7 fingers and i miss him. I'm not up where he made me anyway. He;s a legend there too and i can go up. Miss the pizza you know, it's part of my childhood upbringing what not. I would be missed but not forgotten.

are telepaths real? can people hear my thoughts? like the movie scanners or something? one person knowing what i'm thinking? don't say no if it's true because i said thinking and you say "NO"! i see but not always this is stupid man what the hec i'm scared flying lotus is a fake boc are devil worshipers.

i'm sitting here and my mom and i are watching the last kingdom and i'm flipping out man hallllllp i want the truth about this shit to be know what the heck i hear voices but here lately they've been going away and now they're back again because of this crap dammit

Yes, please kind sir danky. My father is in heaven. Hank was a legend. so long friends. Love in an abundance for and only for the sounds of dusty ol uritual Boards of canada. Somebody forgot what they were doing 1997 Autechre and novation AFX.

I gotta get more warppppin