IGNORED

Autechre Live 2024

Neurodancer

14 hours ago, ignatius said:

wow. sounds like this is the show where they added the newest material. holy shit. fucking mental bangers all the way. how?!?!?! so good. hoping for the sound boards before too long. jfc this shit is amazing. 

edit: the end lushes out nicely. epic. 

Listening now, the beginning is the same as the Lyon show

edit : lol ok it mutate pretty quickly, amazing, sounboards FFS Sean pls !!!

Edited by d-a-m-o
  • Like 2

I know a guy whose uncle's friend overdosed on autechre. RIP in peace. Just say no. He died to death, so he can't live anymore to tell you do not 😩✝️ 🍑💦💦

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, subsub said:

Just seen this. Gescom DJ playing on Halloween in Bristol. Things gonna get spooky. 

https://www.headfirstbristol.co.uk/whats-on/strange-brew/thu-31-oct-diagonal-13-w-powell-not-waving-gescom-more-113769#e113769

sorry

Spoiler

aSdPeIh.jpeg

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Ski Nell said:

I work at Warp and they told me this is how the next live set is gonna be like.

he needs to pull that rotating fan over, put that in front of his mouth and turn it on to get the right autechre vocal tone. 

but his vocal improv is pretty good and i'm surprised it fits pretty well. could be more sparse i think.  but, kudos to people who sing. i sure as shit can't do it. he gets out of pitch a few times but nothing too awful. 

who does it remind me of? hmmm...

Spoiler

thom-yorke-villain-song-fashion-week.jpg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, FEF said:

The Stockholm show begins with the same Close Encounters-y melody that ends the Oslo show 👽

they ended a few shows w/that.. slightly different intensity though but that could just be the recordings since they're all bootlegs.. but yeah.. these sets are all great. really amazing work. inspiring stuff. in march it'll be 10 years since last north america tour. so grateful for the soundboards. 

• Like 1

On 10/3/2024 at 7:22 PM, ignatius said:

wow. sounds like this is the show where they added the newest material. holy shit. fucking mental bangers all the way. how?!?!?! so good. hoping for the sound boards before too long. jfc this shit is amazing. 

edit: the end lushes out nicely. epic. 

8 to 18 minutes — most hyper-euphoric autechrian stuff since quari tour

• Like 1

I think it is just silly not releasing the soundboards specially when Sean is like "Oh it is so super ready" like what?

Okey if they keep quiet and it comes a surprise then fuck yeah! But then he starts open his mouth and it just so silly. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cern said:

I think it is just silly not releasing the soundboards specially when Sean is like "Oh it is so super ready" like what?

Okey if they keep quiet and it comes a surprise then fuck yeah! But then he starts open his mouth and it just so silly. 

i blame warp 100%

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cern said:

I thought he said the Dublin show was nearly ready and should be released before the end of the year? It's early Oct now, what did you read or hear?

They might be releasing multiple live gigs in one fell swoop again