IGNORED

Cash Madrid Jive = Aphex Twin

Guest vibertisgod

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The glower bit and the AB3 sounding thing were better than alot of aphex, so the good job there. You got me on that. you were pretty right on with the CMJ comments too, that definately added to it.

I was pretty sure Aunt Acid (haha) was a joke the whole time, come on,,, one blurred pic on myspace, a bunch of web pages with afx names? The tracks were nothing spectacular, but everyone drooled over them cause they were made by a "girl", which was pretty much the whole point of it I think.

Overall, looking back on it I think it was pretty funny. It was fun too, the board needed some excitement. Did she just decide to quit, or were all her accounts deleted?

Do it again and be Squarpusher this time!

:laughing:

Hey reply to marf

This is about a couple of tracks that were put up on this forum a little while ago by user Cash Madrid Jive... People thought they were Aphex Twin. They were good tracks, though short. The fans were not sure whether to claim them as genius or whether to shun them and were hoping for confirmation as to whether it was really aphex or not.

aunt acid and mr modular put up some really good tracks too, I think.

Guest vibertisgod

I'm sorry, but it's pretty obvious that that the user 'noise' was not 'Cash Madrid Jive'. Just look at the posts made by Noise; they are clearly not technically minded -I'm not saying he is not technically minded he mentioned he had some equipment but his posts are just childish banter.

If, in the other hand you look at the posts made by Cash Madrid Jive you can see he is entering into a lot of discussions on the knob twiddlers sub forum about peoples technical problems with their gear.

Sorry to be so analysing of the whole thing but I get pissed when someone takes credit for tracks they haven't produced.

Of course, this could all be settled by 'Noise' logging back in as Cash Madrid Jive on this topic and posting to prove it......

:heart:

Guest Mr. Modular

God you're stupid Vibertisgod, im 100% sure you're also "aunt acid". First of all; joyrex is the admin of this site and he probably just checked the IP of cmj and matched it with other logins and then found noise. Noise even admits it was him and I've also known it was him from "the get-go" as he put it.

Just fucking get a grip!

God you're stupid Vibertisgod, im 100% sure you're also "aunt acid"
haha poor aunt acid

i'm noise, myth busted, goodbye forever

nice, goodbye forever to you too, please post some music as some other "anonymous" user again

Guest vibertisgod

Ok Noise, respect to you and all that. Just wanted to say that your tracks really have the potential to be written into really good songs, I have to admit with the benefit of hindsight it was a bit suspicious that the songs were really ambient and similar to a lot of the music he stopped writing years ago - post some more tracks please! :nacmat:

guys, i've been doing some soul-searching and i really think we need to do a cash madrid jive remix compilation.

noise, post some basic tracks or stems or samples and we'll all have at it, then get it hosted somewhere. sounds like fun, right?

also, its hilarious how to joyrex, everyone ELSE here is a jerkoff fanboy. uh, hello?

But I don't go around rabidly speculating that "x member is RDJ! OMG!BBQ!FTW!WTF!", do I? That's what I was referring to.

And trust me, you'll find if you ask around that I would be least considered a "RDJ Fanboy" considering my past dealings with him...

"Quite Good" :laughing:

Archived