IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

the x0xb0x is actually my mate's, the future retro revolution's mine though - new addition. it's very nice indeed....I'd say the x0xb0x has a little bit more mid range punch and the revolution a bit more high end and presence..

Yep, that suitcase thing is my Omnivox Box. Squee, what clever sleuthing led you to that quote?

It's an echo feedback circuit with lots of different settings and combinations for weird drones and sweeeeeps.

And I like to think that my microkorg is the sexiest one around.

1) Well spotted, that is Laphroaig.

2) Yes you may stay with me over Xmas, but only if you dedicate 8 hours a day to the studio.

3) Upper left is a Doepfer rack with a 2048 bucket brigade, Polivoks filter, WASP and SEM filters and the usual nonsense. The upper right is a Frac Rack with a Miniwave, Klangwerk and some other nonsense. The lower right is synth.com with utility modules...the only standouts are the reverb tank and the Moog low pass filter. That thing SPANKS like you wouldn't believe.

Guest Erothyme

2009-01-05028.jpg

HURRRRRRRRRRRR

is this skytree?

Hahahahaha, are you serious?

No, it's me.

Edited by Erothyme

2) Yes you may stay with me over Xmas, but only if you dedicate 8 hours a day to the studio.

Done & Done

BCM be wasting the fags. Wtf.

looks like he's been using them to skin up to me

of course I was! silly colonials...

:facepalm:

Forgot to mention that under the Frac is a Future Retro XS which seamlessly integrates into the rest of the modular.

sweet, i miss my frac rack case, i still have about 5 modules sitting around i should probably either make one or buy the one blacet sells. Do you know of any other more sturdy Doepfer like cases but for frac rack? I can't seem to find any besides Blacet's

and miniwave is fucking awesome, i think probably my favorite Blacet module besides Time machines (which i am jealous of after buying the dopefer bucket brigade delay module)