IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

Guest Promo

iF7ju.jpg

Ignore Ableton on the screen. I use Renoise.

Nice. I need to get a desk like that where I can sit my keyboard.

Oh wait... I can see a blue label on the side of the headphones. Gotta be Sony then.

Yep, the model is Sony MDR-7506. I like them a lot, but they're the first pair of "nice" headphones that I have owned, so I don't have much to compare them to.

Guest MrSparkle666

i was disappointed with the bass provided by my HD280 Pro's

I always though that was one of the reasons they were so popular among professionals. Where most closed ear designs are rather hyped in the low end (and muddy sounding), the hd280s have a more honest frequency response. I love mine. They get more use than my more expensive cans just because they have such a great precise, punchy sound. Though, I have to admit I'm not the type of guy who likes big subs and listens to a lot of hip-hop or club music. They're definitely not well suited for that.

Not really a studio pic, because I don't have a studio. I have a bedroom with speakers and computers in it. But here's a pic of my broken DX27 :(

tumblr_lo3fh0baAL1qhxp3g.jpg

I had just got it repaired, and then I shipped it across Canada and the side got busted and 1 key fell off. Fortunately everything works fine still, but it's tragic to look at.

fuckin ass holes you should do a damage claim right now

Can't. I signed something beforehand. Basically it was really cheap shipping so it was only insured for arrival, not damage.

moving out this month, but this is where I do my stuff now.

gj2bB.jpgfaSPe.jpgn23xc.jpg

I can see an eames office chair, but no mac in sight, don't you know that both belong together ? but tell me, is it a comfy chair ?

I can see an eames office chair, but no mac in sight, don't you know that both belong together ? but tell me, is it a comfy chair ?

dude, there's a G4 iBook on the table right there :emotawesomepm9:

Quite comfy! they are Herman Miller, but pretty old - you can tell, 4 instead of 5 feet.

Changed the setup. This is the most ergonomic yet. I can reach and play everything comfortably by merely swiveling my chair.

setup.jpg

that looks like a lot of fun!

Guest ryanmcallister

Changed the setup. This is the most ergonomic yet. I can reach and play everything comfortably by merely swiveling my chair.

setup.jpg

this looks strikingly similar to my current setup.

Guest hahathhat

ryans , hes got cool lights

or wait no i think that was someone else .. upside down was it ? whoever recommended me the lights ( i ended up getting them ill post a pic in a bit)

someone this confused could never have the eye to properly grade studio lighting.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

every hathathat post is tenfold nicer than all of your least shitty posts combined, just sayin'