IGNORED

Hello Everything was so bad...

theocide

http://www.squarepusher.net

How many more fucking singles do they need to put out?

How about you release one goddamn CD of GOOD tracks and not 4 separate multiplatform digital-only exclusive series download CRAP releases?

This world is in desperate need of a return-to-form of great measure. This has all gone way too far and I am so overjoyed that I am not going to be duped into this shit.

I am finished sifting through garbage to find the single nugget, the gem of purity and musical wholeness that so excited my earlier years.

I'll be awaiting the new Aphex Twin album. My hopes are founded on that Aphex Twin brought me into this shit and hopefully he can break me out of it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WARP WAS RELEASING A COMBINATION OF 3" CD AND VINYL WITH YET EVEN MORE FUCKING CRAP.

JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE!!!

PLEASE!!!! HUMANITY NEEDS YOU!

WE NEED YOU TO WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about instead of griping about it, just not buy them, and let the people who think these little extras are nice enjoy themselves? At least you'll be able to smugly think to yourself how wise you are for not getting duped into all these extra tracks and how idiotic they listen to listening to music with grins on their faces...

How many copies of each release did you/are you buying? Did you buy all of the digital tracks yet?

Tell me how much money you've spent on all of it, the whole extras package and all how much it costs.

Then we'll see how ridiculous it truly is.

well its not exactly a lot more but yes i do agree that maybe they could think about quality control. unless all the tracks are brilliant in which case great. whether they are or not i dont know cos its not released yet.

Guest SamWhite!

Only indy shit of theres I've heard was Grizzly Bear, I liked it. I have yet to listen to Maximo Park, Gravenhurst or Battles. I like !!! and I dunno, I feel they're doing a decent job, no label is perfect. (cept ninjatune)

Guest Dirty Protest
I'll be awaiting the new Aphex Twin album. My hopes are founded on that Aphex Twin brought me into this shit and hopefully he can break me out of it.

Analord springs to mind.

Well Welcome To Europe is on the album so I'm not going to get that. Just bought Hanningfield Window though and I'm fucking glad I did. It's fookin' brilliant, I can't wait for this album (I'm refusing to hear any tracks off the Squarepusher or Chris Clark album untill the CDs fall through my letterbox).

So no complaints from me.

Guest maantecaaa!!!

If ONLY it were possible for one person to buy this stuff and then SOMEHOW make it available for people to download. that would be cool... oh well, maybe in....THE FUTURE!

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

future releases from tom jenkinson will include a flowchart that will reduce the terrible, terrible agony of finding the gem of purity and musical wholeness to a few simple decisions

How many copies of each release did you/are you buying? Did you buy all of the digital tracks yet?

Tell me how much money you've spent on all of it, the whole extras package and all how much it costs.

Then we'll see how ridiculous it truly is.

Actually, I did total it up, and it would cost me nearly 50USD plus shipping to get the CD with 12" of bonus tracks... or, I could get the Japanese version, get ALL the tracks on CD, for around 45USD (shipping included).

It's only rediculous if you feel spending that much on an artist you like is not worth it to you. That simple.

I just listened to the previews on Bleep and I don't see how anyone who has heard his music before or that would consider themself a fan of "experimental music" in general could not like this album. Granted, the beatwork really hasn't changed much, but the melodies are stronger and more infectious than ever and the musicianship is consistently mind-blowing. I'll also say that I like his material of late, but his last few releases have not gotten me all that excited. Hello Everything, on the other hand, sounds like the best thing I've heard in a while.

Seriously dude, how could you not want more of this material??? WTF are you doing here???

hello everything is fucking awesome. beats aren't really exciting but they do their job. the SONGS are whats important here. some people just don't get it. beatwork/processing is ONE way of making a dense and good track, but there is other stuff too. and i think hello everything is one of the squarepusher albums that contain the biggest number of songs that are really enjoyable as single tracks. less noodling, less fillers. i love almost all of his material and hello everything is one of my favorites.

Archived