20.Come On You Slags

21.IZ-US

22.Logon Rock Witch

Possible Title:Aphex Twin presents Aphex Acid

Guest Caustic

Live: Shitloads of Unknown songs he'd never release

Videos: More Drugged up shit from Chris Cunningham

i'd still buy it...

a video of an in depth artist interview. more of a documentary about the man. explore his life, music studio

bonus audio cd of unreleased tracks, the ones that he says the people aren't ready for because he'd get copied if he released them

i could pretty much die happy if i saw those things in a set

The live portion would have to include Heliosphan and Laughable Butane Bob as they were played on the '97 tour.

Edit: And yes, lot's of in the studio and interviews with true answers.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD
a video of an in depth artist interview. more of a documentary about the man. explore his life, music studio

bonus audio cd of unreleased tracks, the ones that he says the people aren't ready for because he'd get copied if he released them

i could pretty much die happy if i saw those things in a set

studio, zomg studio. yes.

regarding the unreleased tracks, i think he just needs to release his magic un-un-copiable songs and be done with selling records, since he seems to hate it so much.

on a dvd, i would also like to see:

- a video faq. selection a question, get a quasi-lucid richard d. james answer. questions things like "what was the the worst night you've ever had?" "what are your beverage preferences?" "what other than music?" and of course "why don't you release more music"

- out takes, bits of random silly crap that never made it but have some comedic/historic value

- photos

- 479 page richard d. james autobiography

Guest bitroast

not to forget some live footage, with bears running around onstage, and afx logo wheelchairs, and most importantly, the cunningham show they did.

Guest Adjective

ziggomatic

laughable butane bob

54 cymru beats

i'd like to see maybe a richard-made documentary, not really specifically focused on himself. just him with a camera interviewing people he finds interesting or talking to people on the street. maybe interviewing people that are developing music apps and hardware that he finds interesting.

Guest WanMonei

I saw some videos of selected ambients 85 - 92 on www.youtube.com, I think it was Agiespolis and Heliopsphan... Do you know were I can get those videos in good quality???

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

i still don't have a surround setup, and that would just send me into a deeper depression when i think about how i am butchering the audio quality by listening on non-$5k speakers

anyways, as long as there was a few hours worth of personal content, i think i'd be happy with whatever he chose to do. adjective's idea of interviewing random people amused me. i'm still holding out for my suggestion of a bizarre-ass, only marginally useful (but very entertaining) video FAQ.

it is possible to be mysterious, personal, and entertaining all at once.

Guest Adjective
yeah im not planning to release a dvd i dont think, ud best email warp

-rich

please screenshot and post your inbox when you sign back on :grin:

Archived