IGNORED

would you cry if rdj died?

Fred McGriff

Guest awkward

i would'nt cry. hes not a big thing to me. infact i can think of no-one (that i don't know pesonally) that would make me cry if they died.

i was big into nirvana when kurt died. i think i got a little obsessed with it at the time and at first cried and kept cuttings and shit. then i got mad and sold all his records (sold not destroyed (lol still thinking see, not irrational)) and threw out all my tshirts. i was a little bitch. these days when i hear nirvana in shops i think "why are they still playing this? it isn't good now and its not retro yet".

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Franklin

rdj death: no tears but sadness

cobain death: no tears but large sadness

shannon hoon death: no tears but larger sadness

If there was like better and more releases of shit. I might feel bad, but I'm getting nothing...just same old shit. So no tear duct activation for rdj at this moment.

I will be sadden if Tim Curry, Takashi Miike, Takeshi Kitano, Angelo Badalamenti, David Lynch, Philip Glass, Bob Barker died.

Guest Ron Manager
The only time i have been extremely upset for days was when John Peel died

i was actaully watching a documentary about captain beefheart featuring john peel as i heard the news!

yeah he was the only person i could think of, too.

Guest AlexPallas

you mean his music will finally get released? cry? fuck no, more like dig up his corpse (probably buried with an iPod full of exclusive tracks).

Guest Yes/No/Black/White/

no i would not cry, but i would be sad.

i hope his next release is similar to hangable auto bulb. that would make my year, no matter what year it is.

yes........

and if the WATMM Fred died.....?

why even bring that up???

by the way Fred, is the snow hindering your life right now?

thas what's got you tinking 'bout iconic deaths man........

Miss ya here in Tejas, the land of the perpetual summer.........

Akkad

Guest greenbank

i thought aphex died regularly on the internet? about every 2 years there's a convincing 'oh no! he's dead!' thread that gets a bunch hooked + posting about how upset they are etc.

Guest conrad hilton
I think it would be sick if he died to see the run on Ebay of all his records...

warp would also flog his carcass for eons

i cried when Chris Farley died. December 18th 1997... man what a day that was. He was the first to ever get me to piss pants with laughter.

i love you chris farley.

Chris-Farley-Photograph-C10101992.jpeg

the image of his death disturbs me... laying there sprawled out, foam at the mouth, yellow skin. if only he could stay clean. Damn you Hollywood! Damn you!

Guest Adjective

Phil Hartman i think was the last celebrity death that bothered me.

no i wouldn't cry for RDJ, unless he died in some horrible way

Phil Hartman i think was the last celebrity death that bothered me.

yes, that was terrible.

i didnt give a damn about him but the part about his kids was fucked

Guest analogue wings

I think I did actually cry when John Peel died. I was gutted and I missed his show like crazy.

I'd be sad if RDJ died, but somewhat cheered up by the thought of hearing all the unreleased stuff :rhubear2:

Archived