IGNORED

autechre fatigue

easterlingman

i love autechre. i think the key to enlightenment is becoming one with the machine, and in the background a robot is exploding to the beat of tilapia. but sometimes after a while my brain gets tired, or the holy electric spirit leaves me and i have to give them a break for a day or an hour before i can come back and really feel the music. sometimes autechre sound too serious, and i don't always like feeling serious. thoughts?

listening to any artist too much is bad for your enjoyment of both said artist and enjoyment of music on the whole.

yes, even ae.

(but not boc)

i just listened to the whole of sublimit so there. beat that

just listened to the whole of Glasgow AE gig in 44.1Khz/16-bit audio.

so there.

listening to any artist too much is bad for your enjoyment of both said artist and enjoyment of music on the whole.

yes, even ae.

(but not boc)

i'm reverse of that... i can't get enough ae... boc though... i sometimes skip when it pops up on my ipod.

yes, even ae.

(but not boc)

i'm reverse of that... i can't get enough ae... boc though... i sometimes skip when it pops up on my ipod.

Yup. Same here.

Though I get the occasional day when I don't listen to AE and think "OHFUCKINGSHIT am I going off them!?" Then the next day I can't get enough again.

"Fatigue" is nice. I lost my Chiastic Slide CD when i moved flat about 3 months ago, couple of days ago I opened the case of Kill Bill 2 and there it was...i must have put it in there in a hurry while i was packing. I'd been having Cipater withdrawl so it was a mighty relief. But that 3 month absence made me enjoy the tunes more.

Does good to have a break from the same beats for a while before becoming saturated in their melody. Hahaha

"Fatigue" is nice. I lost my Chiastic Slide CD when i moved flat about 3 months ago, couple of days ago I opened the case of Kill Bill 2 and there it was...i must have put it in there in a hurry while i was packing. I'd been having Cipater withdrawl so it was a mighty relief. But that 3 month absence made me enjoy the tunes more.

Does good to have a break from the same beats for a while before becoming saturated in their melody. Hahaha

testr

Archived