IGNORED

Tuss LP : 5/5/2007... Reeeeaaaalllyyyy

beNito

(first, you need to read the word "Reeeeaaaalllyyy" in the title with an italian accent)

Second : Hi everyone ! It's been awhile since I haven't post anything here, I used to be called "benpag" and I posted a Squarepusher live perfomance I recorded in london on the queenmary boat, in a rather bad quality, well anyway that was just to say that once I did usefull things in the excelent forum ;)

Whereas today, I'm going to do a stupid thing...

WHO THE FUCK POSTED A COMMENT ON THE MAIN WATMM PAGE ABOUT THE TUSS LP SAYING THE RELEASE DATE WAS 5/5/2007 ?????

How do you know it ? I waited for the new warpmart update this evening, and no trace of it .

Same at boomkat....

Anyway I'm really waiting for it... Whoever this is...I've been reading all the post about the tuss yesterday (I had other things to do,but it was really funny, really cool thing, forum are really a living thing...I mean, so many things are said here, both funny, provocative, hilarious, true, false, mislead.... great job, and I'm happy to throw another stone in the lake right now)

Have a great evening, and talk to you soon guys

Guest user2320
(first, you need to read the word "Reeeeaaaalllyyy" in the title with an italian accent)

Second : Hi everyone ! It's been awhile since I haven't post anything here, I used to be called "benpag" and I posted a Squarepusher live perfomance I recorded in london on the queenmary boat, in a rather bad quality, well anyway that was just to say that once I did usefull things in the excelent forum ;)

Whereas today, I'm going to do a stupid thing...

WHO THE FUCK POSTED A COMMENT ON THE MAIN WATMM PAGE ABOUT THE TUSS LP SAYING THE RELEASE DATE WAS 5/5/2007 ?????

How do you know it ? I waited for the new warpmart update this evening, and no trace of it .

Same at boomkat....

Anyway I'm really waiting for it... Whoever this is...I've been reading all the post about the tuss yesterday (I had other things to do,but it was really funny, really cool thing, forum are really a living thing...I mean, so many things are said here, both funny, provocative, hilarious, true, false, mislead.... great job, and I'm happy to throw another stone in the lake right now)

Have a great evening, and talk to you soon guys

Chill ace, those dates are actual - for Japan. You can buy Tuss today at Cisco Japan and tomorrow at Tower Records and HMV Japan.

They almost always prerelease in Japan. I used to live over there, and I remember I had Campfire headphase way before it came out in the UK. It was supposed to be one week ahead but smaller shops over there either don't care or don't respect release dates.

Guest Caustic
Chill ace, those dates are actual - for Japan. You can buy Tuss today at Cisco Japan and tomorrow at Tower Records and HMV Japan.

They almost always prerelease in Japan. I used to live over there, and I remember I had Campfire headphase way before it came out in the UK. It was supposed to be one week ahead but smaller shops over there either don't care or don't respect release dates.

No dupes,Richard.

I'm really starting to think that it's not gonna be out until a month or two... Why would he release an EP and a week after the LP ?

All we can do is to ask for japanese nationality...

Guest Caustic
I'm really starting to think that it's not gonna be out until a month or two... Why would he release an EP and a week after the LP ?

All we can do is to ask for japanese nationality...

Your name is strangely similar to...can't be.

We are the 5th... it's supposed to be out today in japan... Isn't there anyone is the watmm forum who's living there ? Or went there especialy to buy it in advance ?

Obviously it's not coming out today...But if not today, when ? WHENNNNN WHENN WILLL ITEUH BEEEE RELEEEESSSEEE ? I MEANNN WHENNNNN ? EXCATELYYY ?

(last sentence to be read with italian accent...)

Guest Glass Plate
.dekael ti

you had to edit that? lol.. is it so hard to type it the other way around

I accidently had the period at the end or something, I don

't remember.

.dekael ti

you had to edit that? lol.. is it so hard to type it the other way around

I accidently had the period at the end or something, I don

't remember.

.ko

(lol, i edited) (no i didn't)

Archived