IGNORED

asdfs

qnio

it just happened to me right now; i was looking outside through my bedroom window, that is kind of dirty, all grainy, looking at the blue sky & the horizon between both the sky and the sea, when a plane passed by. i thought: "this is so boards of canada...".

its funny how boc have perfectly captured that weird nostalgic feeling, it really makes you feel warm, i dunno...

just writing something else besides some paper work from hell

It just happened to me right now. I was looking out my bedroom window and 80 foot mechs were breakdancing around skyscrapers and the skies were intricate purple diamonds. I thought 'this is so autechre'

I don't think a band title should replace a pure feeling or landscape. I mean, there's really better ways to describe something like that. Also, how is BoC like that?

Now.....if I saw a video tape with nearly rotten film of a dubbed 1980's science documentary about chaos theory and creepy synth music, I may say..."This is so BoC..."

Haha my 666 post was in the BoC forum

I was out on one of my many Joshua Tree backpacking trips over the weekend. I played the whole MHTRTC album as we sat by the campfire looking up at the stars. The music went very well with the activity.

Archived