IGNORED

Autechre Quaristice tour

Guest Moebius

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't decide on whether to go to Brooklyn or Cambridge... Meat Beat Manifesto is in Nyc the following week so more than likely I'll go to Autechre in Cambridge and MBM in Nyc. I'm located practically in the middle of the respective venues for those that give a shit.

I'll be at chicago fo shizzle. I'll go by myself if i have to.

On a side note, Les Claypool & the Fancy Band is coming to chicago on 3-22. YESSSSS!!!! I haven't missed a Claypool/primus performance in chicago in YEARS (probably the anti-pop tour).

Guest telikan

It feels like I'll be able to wait until the last second to get tickets for the DC show. Although that could come back to bite me, like Kramer testing the limits of how far the dealership car would go behind the slash.

But if SND were opening, I'd be on that shit so fast and would gladly eat all the Ticketmaster charges.

Guest burnibus
anyone know How long the live will be ?

Round about the 2 hour mark i would guess

i doubt that, the longest set from the last tour was around 1 hour 10 and the shortest about 55 mins. two hours would be amazing but unlikely

glasgow gig wasne bad. sound system was dung though. snd were garbage. rob hall was a tight motherfucker - storming sets. ae set was head twatting and full on throughout - full rinse cycle. but as i say, sound system was pish.

London Gig was great. The club was called the 'carpark' and was in Nathan Barley ville so thought it was just a trendy name for a new club but no it was literally a car park

Drinks tokens... what a load of bollocks. you can only buy them in £10's but the drinks are £3 so everyone had 1 left over

Best music I've heard in a long time. Really enjoyed Rib Halls set too

Guest TooMuchLush

Just got my ticket online for SF's April 5th show. I dont give a fuck if its a month away. Now, i wait.

Guest Fang808
AUTECHRE is coming to the greater Boston area electronic music/Mass fans! and im going!

I'll be at that show in Cambridge. It'll be my first time seeing them live. Can't wait.

haven't got mine for Chicago yet :(

i hope to meet Skytree there :heart:

skytree is coming to the chicago one? this oughta be great. i'll try not to laugh (not really)

u shud give him a hug & apologize

then pump him lol

lol

lol

AUTECHRE is coming to the greater Boston area electronic music/Mass fans! and im going!

I'll be at that show in Cambridge. It'll be my first time seeing them live. Can't wait.

word.

Can't decide on whether to go to Brooklyn or Cambridge... Meat Beat Manifesto is in Nyc the following week so more than likely I'll go to Autechre in Cambridge and MBM in Nyc. I'm located practically in the middle of the respective venues for those that give a shit.

FYI: Brooklyn show is now sold out, a full three weeks before the date. Those in other cities may want to get tickets before it's too late.

Archived