IGNORED

Quaristice

leterel

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest endangered betche

I gotta be honest - I ordered both editions, so the special edition hits eBay the same day I get it.

I'll link it in this thread and make it cheaper for WATMM members somehow...

:rolleyes:

Guest dangulberry

Yeah, unless for some reason the special edition does not want to leave this house, I'll be selling once ripped onto my player. PM me if interested. Won't be overpriced - may even sell for same price if not utterly skint.

This should arrive in about 2 weeks now... Can't wait to listen to it...

I've been listening to quaristice a lot since its bleep leakage, and it's been a awhile since I haven't been into an album as much as I'm with this one... i really listen to it as a whole, not skiping tracks, knowing the tracks names, listening to it all the time... I can't wait to hear the 2 japanese bonus tracks, and the 11 tracks from this expensive and so limited edition I managed to grab....

Warp's poxy mart site wouldn't let me place an order the day before it got sold out. Kept reverting back to the homepage when i went to checkout.

I emailed them but go no reply....

Luckily i know a sneaky way to download their enitre catalogue legally and for free. I hope they fucking love them apples :devil:

Guest texan whip
Warp's poxy mart site wouldn't let me place an order the day before it got sold out. Kept reverting back to the homepage when i went to checkout.

I emailed them but go no reply....

Luckily i know a sneaky way to download their enitre catalogue legally and for free. I hope they fucking love them apples :devil:

don't be sour! i might let you listen to mine when it comes through. but only if you let me have that squarepusher shirt.

Guest Ultravisitor
only 20 tracks listed though

amazon are rubbish like that. come on it says £25.99

surely thats enough proof. im buying it as soon as my mother returns.

i need to borrow more so i can get this.

i was hoping for a chance like this.

its kind of a shame i've already ordered a normal copy. but hey, its the japanese release so i'll all the versions you could want.....kick ass!

:yeah:

Guest Ultravisitor

ordered it!!!! (from amazon)

if its not the special edition (which it blatently is) then im just gonna send it back and stick with my japanese edition. :D

now, now i'm happy!

p.s. ANYONE WHO MISSED OUT - GO TO amazon.com/co.uk

ordered it!!!! (from amazon)

if its not the special edition (which it blatently is) then im just gonna send it back and stick with my japanese edition. :D

now, now i'm happy!

p.s. ANYONE WHO MISSED OUT - GO TO amazon.com/co.uk

I ordered from amazon earlier. Can't help but feel though that they won't have that many and it'll be first come, first served with quite a few disappointments.

yeah, got my dispatch confirmation too. so next week i will probably have the real thing.

zomg? how's that possible?

according to my account page on warpmart:

Order status PAID

Order placed on 2008-01-29 19:07:34

But I didn't get a dispatch mail yet? Are they shipping the orders at totally different dates for ppl across the world?

And a second note, one of the items in my cart is EP7 (which apparently is out of stock now) but according to the PAID status I've actually paid for it. I wonder how that'll work... thing is I placed EP7 in my saved cart before it got out of stock and I submitted my order the moment Quaristice LTD edition came online and at that very time of submitting EP7 was out of stock.

I wonder if I'll get it or not...

today i got part of my order with a note that said the SE quaristice will be sent so it reaches me the 4th of March. so we'll see. i am guessing they are sending them so everyone are getting theirs at the same time.

Guest ComicMaster

I'm so excited. It's all I've been looking forward to for awhile. I like haven't bought music at all from anyone lately, and I go and pre-order the limited edition.

Archived