Quaristice

leterel

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest texan whip

i feel bad that i orderd five!

only joking :)

wish i had now though!! well, at least i've got one...expensive but it is bound to hold it's value.

in the case somebody bought an extra copy of the limited edition or want to throw their copy through the window, please send me a message, I'm interested in buy it

this is a happy day for some folks and a sad day for some other guys, I hate myself for being such materialist

damn :cry2:

in the case somebody bought an extra copy of the limited edition or want to throw their copy through the window, please send me a message, I'm interested in buy it

this is a happy day for some folks and a sad day for some other guys, I hate myself for being such materialist

damn :cry2:

i was thinking of getting the vinyl as well although i was slightly disappointed by the Draft vinyl, i felt it had less oomph and noticeably a lot less compression on the master mixes which for me quite drastically changed the sound of the album.

honestly its a bit nasty, i heard some labels sells the vinyls or deluxe edition with a FREE link/special code offer for download. great strategies to sell the flac/MP3 before the cd knowing some fans will buy both. probably the first time autechre learn something from radiohead.

i dont complain buying it, but still thats pretty expensive. i love tDR but i'd rather get an audio dvd with maximum storage with bonus trax than those collector edition.

sorry dude but one of the reason i got it str8 away was ebay, some sold out limited edition reach astronomical prices there (see AFX binder).

Guest Ultravisitor

fuck, why did i wait.....

i don't suppose anyone else knows where i can buy it....i was so geared up to buying this.... :cry2:

I ought to have ordered extra copies. I could have made enough money to pay off the price of the one, easily.

goddam why do i never think of these smart ideas when situations like this arise?

Probably because of the price :P

Guest nene multiple assgasms
I still cant believe that I was in time for ordering this

I will believe it when I see it at home

me too. I feel like I won the lottery even though I'm paying like sixty-something dollars for two cds.

Archived