IGNORED

Quaristice

leterel

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought one.

Did have to think about it for a second. But only a second.

It's not even as much the idea of getting the extra tracks as having this sort of collector's item...

Guest dangulberry
lol if extra cd would be something like the vacuum tracks of the sqp hello everything special ed.

Then it's going out the window, limited edition or not.

I reckon a lot of Quaristice is jammed out live, so the alternative versions might be more like different live takes. Which would be excellent.

lol if extra cd would be something like the vacuum tracks of the sqp hello everything special ed.

Then it's going out the window, limited edition or not.

I reckon a lot of Quaristice is jammed out live, so the alternative versions might be more like different live takes. Which would be excellent.

this is what i'm lead to believe. a lot/all of it was recorded with real time input, rather than most of the hardware tweaking being sequenced, as was the case with Untilted.

and aye, the h30 stuff didn't do it for me at all. nice packaging though, cunt to keep in good nick.

Well, my love for ae got the better of me, just ordered the special edition. Still can't hear it because of Bleep being borked though, dammit!

Definitely is. I have a machinedrum and a monomachine, and I can to a certain extent hear some of what they are doing. Definitely some live jamming on this album.

Guest texan whip

me got 1 2! i hope the limited cd art-work is up soon. £5 postage within the UK! wow..must be something special (well i hope so).

although yeah, it is nice to know that people are still buying cds. really would not have thought 1000 copies would sell so fast in our days of mp3 downloading

Guest nene multiple assgasms
what the fuck...out of stock. It's 7:41 PM Central Time where I'm at.

Motherfucker!!!

wow, I must have ordered just in time, then. I would have ordered sooner, but there was a power outage!

Guest FutureCowboy

I haven't posted here in like a year. But I got one of these so I had to post.

The clincher for me was the US price w/ shipping of $66.60. This is obviously some elaborate algorithmic exchange rate scheme.

Archived