IGNORED

autechre music video

Guest jubes

Guest moo duck

i was always thinking about possible videos on Tilapia, also Bronchusevenmx24. it could be done rather easily.

IV VV IV VV VIII would be my choice for hard work.

but really a lot of tracks with specific structure & space-used.

Guest moo duck

on the opposite i think it's extremely hard to do something not cheesy for Surripere or Reniform Puls or ...

like we have to create totally new visual language for this.

Guest Enter a new display name
An animated movie set to the whole of Chiastic Slide

It would be looped footage during the whole tracks, lol.

Guest DavBrav

I keep on thinking of this amateur video for

I really dig the video feedback. That being said, I've always had this vision of old TVs knocking into each other and bursting out static set to "Second Peng". Weird, I know.

I've had this intense visual playing in my mind everytime I listen to Chenc9, It would be like this big machine with hammers pounding for the first 3 beats of each measure, and then pistons coming out and going back in for the second 3 beats of each measure...

Guest babyhands

Pro Radii would definitely be an awesome video. I listen to that song in the car all the time. It makes me wanna crash into people. But yeah it reminds me of like a robot nation fight song. I especially love the end of it.

Guest jubes
I keep on thinking of this amateur video for
I really dig the video feedback. That being said, I've always had this vision of old TVs knocking into each other and bursting out static set to "Second Peng". Weird, I know.

really good video, its really simple but has a certain depth to it thanks for the video

Pro Radii would definitely be an awesome video. I listen to that song in the car all the time. It makes me wanna crash into people. But yeah it reminds me of like a robot nation fight song. I especially love the end of it.

Pro Radii Video

I have this fucking brilliant idea for a Simmm video in my head that I'll never create, but anyone with half decent knowledge of computer graphics could probably have a good crack at it. Only it'd be impossible for anyone to translate the images in my head so that's where they're staying.

Guest jubes

im working on a concept using any sort of footage i shot last year ... i used clipper from tri repetae im uploading it on youtube in a day or so ...it would be nice to get some feedback about the music video and if you understand where the concept is going

thank you :orly:

Archived