IGNORED

Dial P

Guest Ultravisitor

Guest Ultravisitor

only just realised its plaid backwards.....duh

pretty sweet mix!

i love itsu

Guest Ultravisitor
It's one of my favourite mix-type thingies. Essential if only for the presence of Itsu (although it's superb for so many other reasons).

and you were the legend who gave it to me.

cheers again, mate!

:grin:

Guest musicforairports

quick emix off spokes sounds like itsu slowed down and changed a bit

Guest ezkerraldean

me no have it, but me want it

are there any tracks on it that aren't anywhere else? except itsu, but i recorded that one off the warpvision DVD. and itsu's not that good, come on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest shibboleth

are there any tracks on it that aren't anywhere else? except itsu, but i recorded that one off the warpvision DVD. and itsu's not that good, come on.

The mix of Zala is significantly different (and better) than the one on Double Figure, it rocks

• 2 months later...
I'm going to be the noob and ask - are there any releases "like" Dial P? Other live-mix-things or some with comparable style?

You can try finding Futura Connect Mixed By Plaid

No Plaid tracks but plenty of the usual suspects. It was only released on cassette but I think there's a rip floating around on slsk.

I seems to recall they also had some mixes up on the old Warp website, although they were realmedia and shitty quality.

Also, after reading the rules you may want to check out the WATMM "Downloads" section for live ish.

I did go through the download section (it was the reason I registered, well, the autechre one, initially) and I have the rules printed and wallpapering my room (though I don't know where exactly the loop is for I haven't read them), but I was looking for official releases here and no recordings due to the overall quality of the mix. The unreleased Peel Session was quite cool though and your discogs looks promising too. :beer:

Guest lunarphase

Itsu is superb.

Archived